Chapter 1 : Being an omega sucks

Chapter 1- being an omega sucks.

Disappointment always came to everyone around me, the people who brought me into this world walked out on me because I wasn't smart or that's what they thought. in fact the true reason was that I just got too nervous to try to be anything other than what I was, I had three older sisters who were good at everything. It was a huge shadow to follow. my father had very high expectations for me because all he had before me were daughters all alphas A Rarity in society. Something he is overly proud of , my father an alpha and my mother a beta, my family wasn't very big but it wasn't small , it was quite Average, by the time I was 6 my parents and my sisters would constantly have to protect me, why? Well because I am an omega, the worst rank of second genders. Omegas go into to heat last 3-5 days Most of this time is spent having sex – even if the omega immediately starts having sex with the alpha at the beginning of the heat, they are still locked into sex for the next several days. With that comes responsibly of your actions, in this world of an omega gets pregnant by an alpha the omega is at fault for the unwanted pregnancy or child, omegas bare all responsibilities, if they Release to much pheromones, if they go into heat early or just In general their at fault. if they put an alpha into a rut they are at fault. I always try to keep the fact that I'm an omega a secret, others always treat you different when they know your true self, the self you can not change. The part of you , you cannot get rid of.

In middle school I was a shy collective kid. I didn't talk unless I absolutely needed to, I listened to the teachers and didn't have friends, because I didn't have a family and rumor's about me being an omega spread like wild fire. Until one day.. there was a transfer student an alpha, my first crush I might add , his name Nobu Ryouta . He had bright green eyes and messy golden brown hair, he reminded me of the trees in a yellow green field. He was the first to ever approach me with a smile, a genuine gentle smile. At first he didn't care what others said about me. The remarks still stick in my head playing on loop like a broken record.

"Didn't you hear?"
"Hear what?"
He's an omega.."
"Didn't his parents leave him?"
"Guess his annoying omega ass was too much for his family too"
"Why is he even here?"
"If I was him I would have already offed myself."

All I could do was cover my ears. I didn't matter anyways.. it's not liked anyone would care if I just left one day and never returned. Well that was before I finally had my first friend as I mentioned the boy known as Nobu Ryouta , he wouldn't listen to what anyone else said about me he would always say

" Yuudai hasn't said anything about being an omega! And he's not weak! I've seen him do things I can't even do" he told this to some bullies during lunch.
This was the day it all went south, I was alone after this once again everything went back to normal but everything got worse at the same time.

"Is it true? Some of the teachers were talking about it...about you being an omega.." he never once looked at me, his eyes , the tree leaf green eyes didn't once look at me ever again.

I looked down I knew what was coming.. I stayed quite hoping he would forget about what he over heard the teachers talking about.

"Yuudai! I asked you a question.. I want to know are you an omega? " I looked away.

" yeah ... " I finally managed to squeak out. His face was one of disgust. I brace myself for an impact or shouting.

I looked up at the alpha.
His golden brown hair covering his lightly toned face.

"You! you lied to me! You are a freak! Your a male omega!! I was your friend! I can't believe I ever had wanted to be your friend Yuu- no Masao, Get out of my sight! " I didn't even look back, ever since knowing him he always called me by my first name.