Chapter 2: "Process Through the Information"

As soon as Iruma set foot inside his room, he clenched the letters in his hand but not too tightly. Iruma walked to his bed and dropped the letters right next beneath the bed and plunged himself into his bed and hugged his very huge pillows and cried his heart out.

This is too much for him, for all of his life, everything seems to be a lie all of his life. Huge teardrops fall in Iruma's face which his eyes and nose appear reddish.

Why didn't his mother tell him this when she was able to control herself. Things are already too much for him but being the missing demon king's son adds another inconsolable part of Iruma. Being a demon's son is already shocking to him, and the fact that the demon king is his actual father only makes it worse.

Since he was born in his grandparents' house would it mean that they also know from the start that he is a halfling and not a normal child and that's the reason why they don't intervene his parents about their knowledge of properly taking care of him. NO.... that doesn't seem to be it since his grandparents love him and help him whenever they can but that doesn't explain why they kept it secret from him.

Did his father do this and force them to keep their mouth shut or did he cast a spell on them. This thought angered Iruma and thought that his father might do something like that and make him hate him even though demon families do feel hatred towards each other but not to the extent of actual hatred. But Iruma is a halfling which makes the situation different from others, he hated his father for reasons like this.

He doesn't want to see his letters to him because there might be the chance that those reasons are just to make his hatred grow on the man he doesn't completely know. Was there a part in his life that doesn't contain a lie or a joke? Maybe some of his time alone with his mother and grandparents but those things don't last and later will be filled with lies that he doesn't know.

Iruma can't handle the pressure and wants to sleep it off which he can do in a second but right now doesn't seem to work as if it doesn't want him to sleep the problem off. As Iruma keeps thinking and having thoughts about the situation, makes him angry even more and soon lashes out and screams his heart out but casted a spell to not hear the noise outside his room before doing so. Iruma most likely destroyed his once clean bedroom that is now in chaos.

Iruma is currently panting after lashing out and falling back to his bed to catch his breath. Iruma soon started to cry again not knowing what to do now. Yes, he is happy that he is half-demon which makes his problem of being found human half a lie and that he can no longer worry about being eaten and less anxious about everyone leaving him alone again.

He doesn't know how to handle this and be able to come out of his room again but he doesn't want Opera and his grandpa to worry that much, they did so much for him so that he has a healthy life and to not need to suffer alone and be there for him, so he would just it the food will be given by them even though he doesn't feel like eating but decided to just eat even he would just puke it out later on.

The last thought Iruma had before he lashes out is that his own father did something bad or horrible to his mother or something like what his stepfather did before or even after he was born. If he ever saw that man, he would yell at him and much rather punch him, though he would never try to kill the man, his heart was too good for him he thought.

Is there nothing normal or at least something that makes his life more tragic than it already is even though that was already in the past and as of now, the progress of healing and having a normal life like just he always wanted it to be, after all that's all he hopes for in the first place. Is to be like everyone else and not be different not to mention that this is just a simple wish and that he wasn't as greedy nor need and want anything else rather than a normal life.

Is he cursed by the angels or even the God itself and deemed him unworthy of such a thing or is it because he is a child not just to an ordinary demon but the Demon King no less. This is something he can longer handle but he doesn't want the others to solve this for him since their advice will only be meaningless without completely understanding what he feels inside of himself.

These thoughts and so many others plagued Iruma's mind until his body began to lose its energy and he exhausted himself to sleep. The room is gloomy and the silence is so loud, that is what the night is supposed to be just like any other nights, but today is different and so will the other days be.

Those days will be hard days to come and slowly but painfully so, it will still give him some time and heal this heartsore information.

A sudden little light appeared in the room. What is it, will it cause trouble or will it help and comfort Iruma and his current problems?

~ To Be Continued ~