She looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied with how she looked.

Someone knocked the door and caught her attention. "Garuda called you. You should leave for the kali pooja now."

"Ok, I'll come." She said and walked with vanaram to where Garuda was.

She walked to where Garuda was standing but did not look into his eyes. No matter what happens she won't look at Garuda. She promised herself mentally that the only time she will look at him will be when his head falls on the ground.

"You look good. We will get married tomorrow and I just want you to remember, don't interfere in my business."

Ha, You won't even be alive tomorrow. Today is the last day this earth will carry your burden.

"Do you know why I am marrying you?" He asked me and I simple shooked my head without looking at him.

"For my kgfs protection. If you're here with me, your idiot of a father won't try to plot against me again. He already made a mistake by sending assassin here to kill me. Another thing...you are very beautiful. Your father took care of you like a delicate flower for 25 years and now it's my time to taste you." He declared.

Garuda couldn't have been more disgusting. I clenched my fist to control myself from bursting. I felt like cutting that tongue which dared to talk about me like that. Even if you're a demon at least be like Ravan who at least didn't force Devi Sita without her consent.

I swear Garuda even after your death, you won't find peace. I'll make sure to kill your ghost as well.
_____________
It was evening and everyone had arrived for the pooja. She waited for Rocky to behead Garuda. Oh how she wished it would be quicker.

My heart is beating so fast. She was anticipating the biggest part of the movie which made him the sultan of KGF and the people.

She watched as Garuda move towards the human sacrifice and killed then mercilessly in front of maa kali. However as people say karma is a bitch.

The next head to be sliced off was his.

My Rocky finally came and killed that jerk. Everyone gasped and some cheered as Garuda was laying down lifeless and his head flew near my feet.

These eyes were the same eyes which looked at me with ill intentions. That mouth is the same mouth which talked disgusting thing about me.

I looked at Rocky this time and smiled with tears in my eyes. My Raja, he fulfilled his promise. I was standing there and waited for him to come towards me so I can do his tilak.

Garudas guards were all silent and helpless. The people of kgf celebrating. I'm sure people in Bangalore already got the news about him killing Garuda.

"I told you, I will give him the most painful death in front of you right sona." Rocky said. Garudas blood and water dripping from his body made him look so dangerous. He was the most powerful person in Kgf soon the whole world.

I did his tilak and he proceeded to get blessings from maa kali.

"We should get married next." He said. How unromantic. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What is this. Try to be more romantic can you. In this life I'll only get married once...at least propose me nicely." I told him. Without realising I was pouting as I speak.

"Sona if you don't stop your habit of complaining in pout I might just kiss you before marriage." Rocky said.

"If you want to then propose to me nicely. You better do it when least expected...I also have dreams of an ideal proposal and wedding." I told him.

"You know, the people of Kgf call me their sultan but they don't know that even this sultan has to bow his head to his sultana."