9 ~ Not a queen, but an empress

Start from the beginning

"What?" I was irritated. Nobody comes in between when I look at my princess.

'You were ogling not looking' my mind mocked.

'Staring is the word'

'Admiring sounds better, Mr. Romeo'

'Chaand, her chaand to be precise'

'You are a gone case'

"You are Kabir Raichand?" she asked. The most logical question ever.

I gave a curt nod. She squealed and asked "How? When? Why?"

I gave her a confused glance and she asked "How come you are here? When did you become an assistant and why are you interested in pairing up with Meera?"

"You don't need to know that" I dismissed her.

"And here comes the attitude. Congrats man! You are getting married. Megan is a dazzling young woman" she shouted. Did she forget our recent conversation? She might be an angel descended from heaven for all I care. I would always love my princess only. Love me like her for a day and you would know why.

"Excuse me Miss Whatever, I am in no mood to listen to your rants. Just keep in mind that don't associate me with any of your 'HOT' and 'GRACEFUL' models. I have my eyes already set on only one woman" I said and stormed out towards the study to complete the pending work. Meera won't like it if I leave the work incomplete for some silly gossip. I just can't control my anger when someone tries to give the place of my princess to someone else.

"Maybe he has a thing for you" I would say I have everything for her only Ms. Jones.

"Elsa, come on babe. Forget all this and tell me about something new" I heard princess say. Why is she not dismissing this weird lady?

"But Kabir Raichand was hot news" she whined. This girl!!!!

"It wasn't hotter than your Chris Hemsworth, right? So what new dream did you see about him this time? Him proposing to you or are you going on a vacation with him?" she asked. Why is she so interested in her dreams and why did she utter the name of that actor from her mouth?

This made me remember our argument in the past.

*********

"Chaand....give me the remote back" she yelled trying to snatch the TV remote from my hand as I held it up in the air.

"NO WAY! I am not letting you drool over that man who can't swim with proper clothes on" I gritted out.

I mean she was looking at his body so keenly. My princess can only look at me like that. No other men allowed.

"Nalu is a merman. It's his dress" she said. So what? That does not change the fact that my princess saw him with his upper half uncovered. Yes, she was looking at Nalu from the Barbie fairytopia movie so intently.

"You are not going to watch that crazy underdressed man. What sort of a woman are you? Close your eyes when you see any man in that state" I ordered holding her waist with my free hand to hold her in place.

"He's not even real though he's soo sweet to Elina and he can swim,'' she pouted. I kissed her pout and said,

"Even I can swim, You can see me swim instead of that animated man. You can even feel me unlike him" I huffed. She cannot praise other men like this.

"You have turned shameless," she said, hiding her face in my chest. I laughed seeing her getting red.

"Why are you so jealous? He already loves Nori. He doesn't have a chance with me" she said.