Promise

Then you woke up.

Your dream confused you.
Why would you dream about treating Regina so badly and why did you dream about a blonde named Emma?
You've never seen her before, so you were clearly confused about the fact you were so obsessed with her.

You decided it'd be best to talk to Regina about your situation.

It wasn't her fault, you would've probably done the same thing.
After all she only wanted to be happy and who are you to judge?

And leaving her because she had a child now didn't sit right with you.
Especially after not even giving him the chance to be part of your life.

Children aren't always bad.

You put on a tight black dress and some black converse Margaret gave you.

Then you made your way to Regina's Office.
Margaret told you Regina would be there.

"Hey, can we talk?", you ask softly as you enter the office.

The brunette immediately stands up and looks at you surprised.

"Of Course!", she replied.

That's when you got closer to her and grabbed her hand.

"I wanna work things out with you. I think we deserve another chance and Id love to get to know henry. Regina, I love you. I'm sorry for pushing you away and making you feel miserable.. I was frustrated and felt lost. But that will never happen again, I promise, my love", you whispered as you locked eyes with her.

She smiles as she connects her lips with yours.

It feels like millions of bombs exploded in your body as your lips move in rhythm.
Her lips match yours perfectly.

You felt complete, safe and home in that moment.

"I love you too, y/n. How about I give you my keys and you rest a little in my house and when I get home we'll spend the evening together doing whatever comes up in our minds?", she asks with a huge smile on her face.

She's so beautiful.
How could you not see that in your dream?

"I'd love that."

-
Just so y'all know, Mar is going to be the nickname of Mary Margaret.
However, I hope you still like my story.
If you've got some wishes just comment them and I might add them to the story ;P