Welcome to Storybrooke

Your whole Body hurt as you analysed the place that you've never seen before.
There wasn't much to analyse though since it was a whole ass forest.

As you tried to stand up, your chest began to ache, which caused you to fall to the ground once again.

You tried to remember how you got there and how you could message Regina.

You two planned on running away from her mom since she wanted to force Regina to marry an old king.
Cora didn't really make a secret out of the way she felt about you- she made pretty clear she didn't want you to be in a relationship with her daughter and she'd do anything in her power to keep you away from her.

After a few minutes of trying to get your memories back, you tried to get up again, but this time more gentle.
It worked, but it was a little dizzy around you.

You wondered how long you've been in the forest since you never felt this hungry and thirsty before.

Without hesitation you followed your instincts and just walked in a direction that just felt right to you.
After solid 20 Minutes you finally saw a normal path that wasn't dirt.

After following the path for 5 minuets you saw houses.
You felt relief.. right before you got unconscious and fell to the ground.

-
"No, I've never seen her once before here, I swear!"
"Maybe we should tell the Mayor? Maybe she can help?"
"No! She made her point very clear. She doesn't want visitors.. telling her would cause unnecessary stress and problems!"

You opened your eyes as you saw two people looking down on you.
The person on the left was a good-looking male and on the right a good-looking woman.
They seemed to be your age, but somehow you felt uncomfortable around them.

"Oh! You're awake! What's your name?!", the woman asked excitedly.

You didn't answer, instead you closed your eyes, hoping it's just a nightmare but as you opened your eyes again, nothing changed.
The strangers were still staring at you.

"I'm Margaret and this is David by the way", the young woman adds as you slowly get up.

"I am Y/N. Could you tell me where I am?", you asked.

The woman looks at you with a very shocked impression.

"You're in Storybrooke.. we hoped to find out why you're here but it seems like you've lost your mind, haven't you?"

You nodded and looked down your hands.
You felt terrible and sick, for some reason.
You felt like something was off- as if you escaped death.

"Are you hungry?", the mad asked.

You nodded once again, saying nothing.
You didn't know if you could trust them, so keeping your mouth shut seemed to be the right choice by now.

David and Margaret left the room and shut the door behind them.

You decided to analyse the room.
It was a small, sweet white room with no decoration or anything like that.
Simply a bed and two chairs beside it.

Moments later David returned with some smashed potatoes, some vegetables and a glass of water.
But without a word he left immediately.

You didn't care enough to overthink his behaviour, you were glad to eat and drink something.

As you finished and were about to open the door, someone else does it and slams the door almost right in your face.

"Who are y-", a brunette said coldly but weirdly didn't finish her sentence.

She just kept staring at you, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Y/N.. is it you?", she whispers as she tries to touch your arm, but you reject.

Somehow she feels familiar, as if you had a deep connection with this woman but you didn't know who exactly she was.

"And who exactly are you?"

"Regina, my love."

Your eyes widen as your heart begins to beat very fast and your hands begin to shake.
How could you not recognise her?
How could you not recognise the love of your life?

"Regina!", you said excitedly as you ran into her arms causing her to almost fall.

"You have no idea! This is so crazy! I'll tell you later but first we have to go now, otherwise your mother could take you away from me, love!"

She grabbed you by your wrist, then locked eyes with you.

"Darling, we Are Safe. She is dead."

Your heart sinked as you listened to Reginas words.

Cora was dead.

"I guess I own you an explanation, but first I'd say... welcome to storybrooke, honey."

Yeah, English isn't my birth language, so if I make some mistakes I'm deeply sorry!
Hope you liked the first chapter :)