Future?

Days passed as you tried to find out what'd be best for you and your future.
You asked yourself if staying with Regina would be a good idea since you barely even know her anymore.

You couldn't find a solution for the problem, but you couldn't care less.
You've got other things to worry about.

Since Friday a woman named Emma had been in Storybrooke.
Trough Margaret you found out that Emma was Henrys birth mother.

You exchanged a few sentences with her here and there, but she didn't really seem to intend to stay for a while so she kept the distance between her and everyone else.

Somehow you found Emma interesting and wanted to get to know her better.
Something about the way she talked, moved and handled things fascinated you.. and to be honest she was pretty hot.
Definitely your type.

Sometimes there was a pretty tension between the both of you, for example when she entered granny's and you locked eyes with her.
You looked into her eyes for at least two minutes and it made you feel crazy.

You really wanted to get to know her, yet there was no way she'd let you in.

However, since it was a Sunday morning, you and snow planned on eating breakfast at granny's.

So when you noticed it was already 10am you immediately got up, ran to your wardrobe and picked a bluish suit, under it a blue Dessous, multiple rings and black high heels.

You were gorgeous.. and you knew it.

As soon as you arrived you saw no other than Margaret.. and Emma right next to her.
You panicked a little and were glad you didn't choose to just wear pants and a simple T-shirt since you kinda wanted to impress Emma.

"Hey Guys", you greeted both of them as their eyes widened.

"Wow, you're beautiful, Y/n..", Margaret said as she leaned in for a hug.

You smiled and took a look at Emma.
She wore a blouse I haven't seen on her before.
She normally wore a simple white shirt, pants and a red jacket.

"You went shopping or how come I haven't seen you with this blouse before?", you confront her.

"Oh no, ha, Henry gave me this.. it's actually a blouse of Miss Mills", she answered as she blushed a little.

You raised a brow.
Was there something going on between Regina and Emma?

"Does Regina know about it?", you ask curiously.

"No."

Before you could answer anything, Mary Margaret grabbed your wrist and went inside. Emma followed you.

That's when you notice Regina on the other side of the room.
She analyses your movement and reaction.

You could tell she was mad.

You wondered why though- was she mad seeing you with Emma? Or with Mary Margaret?

We ignored her existence and sat down on the last free table.
Before you order a glass of coke, Regina interrupted you and asked you to go outside with her.

"Mar, would you order a coke for me? I'll be right back", you said before following the older woman outside.

You noticed something was clearly wrong, but you didn't dare to say anything.
Also you wanted the brunette to start the conversation, you wanted to know why she wanted to talk to you.

"I miss you, y/n. I am not the person I have been before. I changed for the better, please let me prove it to you", she broke the silence.

You breathed out loudly.

"I don't think you understand my point of view, dear", you answer, clearly annoyed by her presence.

You'd prefer to sit on the table with Mar and Emma right now than to talk about your issue with Regina.
You didn't understand why you didn't care, but you couldn't complain.
It was better this way; it was better to be the one forgetting than to be the one who suffers from loss.

But then again- is Regina your loss?
Or could you both work it out?

"No, I do. I really do, darling, but listen.. as soon as I saw you die in my arms, my whole world broke into a million pieces. I lost everything the day I lost you and I thought I'd never be able to live a happy life. Did I get Henry? Yes and he definitely made my life to a better place, but there was this hole inside of me the whole time. A hole that only you could fill and now that you're here, for some reason, I feel like it's a new start. We can work it out, please. I love you, I always did and always will.. don't leave me because I've done some mistakes"

she grabbed your hand.

"I understand if I'm not what you want no more, but don't give up on us.. me yet, please", she added as a tear rolled down her face.

You locked eyes with her.

"I gave up on you a long time ago."

Without another word you went inside again.
That's when she entered the Restaurant again and shouted at you.

"What happened to you?"

You didn't know.
You felt empty, lonely, lost.

Without answering you continued to walk to your table again.
Everyone was staring at you, but you didn't mind.

You were only being honest.