Believe

As the words came out of Regina's mouth you felt like throwing up.
She told you the truth since she trusted you and believed that you wouldn't judge her.
But you did.

She killed thousands of innocent people,
children and parents..
She put a spell all over the enchanted forest, so she could live a happy life.
Every single person in storybrooke had their own fairytale, now they had to live a normal, boring life.

You didn't even recognise her anymore.
You remembered her as the kindhearted, loving Regina who wouldn't even kill a single fly.

She turned into the Evil Queen, only because she lost you.
You should feel flattered, but instead you feel disgusted.

"You are the only one who knows the truth, so don't tell anyone, okay?", she whispers into your ear while holding your left hand.

"Are you kidding me? You put a spell on every single person of storybrooke and you expect me to just not tell anyone? Regina, I don't even recognise you anymore", you replied with a very cold undertone.

She holds your hand a little tighter and it kinda hurts.

"Since they don't even remember their old life, it doesn't harm then. Why would you tell them? That's just unnecessary. You have no idea how much it hurt seeing you die.. how much I suffered.. you you won't take this happiness away from me. I've got a son his-"

"You've got a son? With whom?", you ask while pushing her hand away and stepping one step away from her.

"Oh, no, it's not what it seems like! I adopted him because I felt lonely. He's a very great boy, you know?"

Your eyes widen as your heart beats a lot faster than it did a couple of minutes ago.
Not in a positive way- anger grew inside of you.

"I gotta go", you said before you went trough the door.

You never wanted to have children, she knew that.
You always talked about it, how could she do this to you?
Well, you understand she thought you were dead but now you both had to live with the consequences.
You didn't know if you could imagine a relationship with Regina under this conditions.

Knowing she isn't as loving and pure anymore AND knowing she has a SON.

-
You decided to go back to the house you first woke up in.
David and Margaret seemed very kind and knowing Margaret had been Snow White gave you a very good feeling about her helping you out.
You remember she was your best friend when growing up, so you felt comfortable around her by now.

As you knocked on the door, you heard something weird behind you, but before you could turn around the door opened and Margaret asked you to come inside.

You two had some very good conversations going.
You found out she was a teacher in Storybrooke and loved reading.

After a few hours of talking you told her that Regina and you were fighting, so Margaret offered you a room to sleep in as long as you needed to and you, for sure, accepted.

On the next morning you couldn't believe your ears.
Regina argued with Margaret, telling her how worthless she was, that's when you interrupted them angrily.

"You've got some nerves, Regina. Leave, before I'll make you regret coming inside in the first place", you screamed at her as her eyes widen.

"I.. Y/N, I-"
"No. I don't wanna talk to you right now, please leave."

Regina looked down her hands, then continued to leave.

You turned to Margaret and asked her if she was okay, that's when she rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, it's Regina.. she's been like this since I've known her", she added.

She shacked her head.

"Well, I made us some breakfast. David is at work already since he's the sheriff and has lots of work to do", she said as she walked to the kitchen and you followed.

You wondered why Regina insulted Margaret, but didn't ask her.