Hearing this, Concubine Yan went directly to Alan."Alan, what happened to the princess in the past two days, and what kind of blow did she receive? Please tell me what happened during this period in detail."

  Alan directly brought them to Lingxiu City, and then planned to rent a house Everything I got was described in detail.

  Concubine Yan frowned, "You mean the little princess was stimulated by that man and the woman beside him?"

  Alan shook his head, "Madam, since Alan arrived here, the little princess has given her subordinates an order to keep an eye on the defensive formation next door, and report to her directly if there is any trouble."

  "When the little princess had an accident, I kept staring at the neighbors. No one came out of their house, but I really don't know what the little princess was hurt. However, I can confirm one thing, "The little princess is She was hurt by people outside, so I suspect that the little princess was hurt by her spiritual consciousness. This is most likely done by someone who is jealous of the little princess. "

  Concubine Yan heard what Alan said, and immediately asked the doctor to check whether her daughter was attacked by someone with spiritual consciousness.

  Concubine Yan knew that the second princess's family lived in this spiritual city. It was because of jealousy that they moved their hands, and it could only be their family.

  At this time, the doctor's examination had a direction, and soon, the doctor said, "Princess, the little princess was indeed attacked by spiritual consciousness. Concubine

  Yan clenched her fists, "Let's go, let's take the little princess back for treatment. " After saying this, Concubine Yan looked at Alan, "

  Go and stare at the Second Princess's family, don't worry about them all these years, just stare at the kid in their family, as long as he goes out, you Give me a direct spiritual attack. "

  "Ah, isn't that the little county king?" "How could Alan dare to do anything casually.

  Concubine Yan looked at Alan viciously. She just changed a method and asked Alan to apologize to her daughter, "You don't want to avenge the little princess? Concubine

  Yan's expression frightened Alan. She was almost sure that if she dared to say a word, this lady would kill her immediately

  . The princess takes revenge. "

  Concubine Yan finally took the little princess away with peace of mind, but when she left, she glanced at Di Feiye's yard next door.

  What kind of man does my daughter like ?

  However, let's talk about everything after my daughter wakes up. If she really can't wake up, then I will help my daughter get a reward, and she will naturally have to stay by her side if she likes it.

  Concubine Yan took the little princess back. Regarding the wound medicine needed for the wounded consciousness, I left it to the doctors to work hard.

  As for Concubine Yan, she naturally wanted to go to the emperor to please her. like this happened to her own daughter, she had to be tied to the emperor, and it would be best if she had another one.

  Let's not mention the little princess's affairs for now.

  On the contrary, the family of the second princess in Lingxiu City received the news that Concubine Yan had come. No one knew what happened, but they knew that the little princess was taken away in a coma.

  A smile appeared on the face of the second princess, "Extreme joy turns into sorrow, is it crazy?" The

  second princess's husband frowned and said, "Pay attention to that Alan's movements, in case that little princess is harmed like that , then they will definitely suspect that we did it." When the