The president of the Alchemy Association directly kicked the two out of the arena and disqualified them from the competition, and it was a permanent one.

  No one can cheat in the alchemy competition, not anyone, not even someone with connections, but what happened in front of the president, he dealt with it very strictly, and he didn't show mercy at all, even if it was a member of the alchemy association. The same goes for disciplines.

  After another hour, the competition finally ended. competition, Tao Yaoyao was the only one who refined the sixth-grade pill, and four people refined the fifth-grade pill. As for the number of people who refined the fourth-grade pill Just a little bit more, there are more than twenty .

  This time, all those who refined the elixirs needed to be issued alchemist badges.

  Tao Yaoyao, the sixth-rank alchemy master, naturally became the number one in this competition without a doubt, and the four consecutive number ones have really beaten the others. Such an outstanding talent is also the struggle of the major families. look.

  While Tao Yaoyao was sitting in the auditorium, many families had already extended olive branches to her, but Tao Yaoyao rejected all of them. to join any family, and then received the favor of the family. constraint.

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, after receiving the first place reward and her own sixth-rank alchemist badge, the imperial king of the empire summoned her.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye said, "If you don't want to go, don't go. Even if the empire faces a sixth-rank alchemist, he has to respect him a little bit, and he can ignore him if he wants to.

  " Fei Ye knew very well that if he went because he was afraid of this person, he would be easily grasped by him.

  The two of them were not originally from this world, so they didn't have that much respect for the emperor of this world.

  So Tao Yaoyao ignored the emperor's invitation at all. After the two of them returned to the academy residence, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye held a small meeting with the teachers. of them were going to leave immediately. I really feel a little bit reluctant.

  Tao Yaoyao handed over the first three first prize trophies to the teachers, but she kept the fourth one.

  Di Feiye didn't tell her that he did the same as his wife did back then, and that his wife's previous trophies had already been put away by him, and the ones left to the academy were all replicas.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Fei left overnight, and they turned a blind eye to the emperor's summons.

  After all, the emperor sent someone to contact the two of them privately, and he didn't summon them in an upright manner, so even if they refused, the emperor couldn't say anything.

  Strictly speaking, the emperor did not think highly of Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, after all, in the eyes of the emperor, they were actually craftsmen.

  Once the two of them entered the palace, it would be difficult to come out. After all , if an emperor wants to keep them, it is really too easy.

  The emperor did not expect that these two not only did not come, but also left Fangyuan City overnight, and no one knew where they went.

  The emperor was a little unhappy Speaking of which, the empire received a piece of news that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were both extremely beautiful, two rare beauties in the world.

  Whether it was Di Feiye or Tao Yaoyao, he was interested in both men and women.

  This is also the reason why the emperor sent someone quietly. After all, if he brought them into the palace quietly, he could quietly make the two of them his own.