Tao Yaoyao sensed Xiao Lan's call, and she directly called Xiao Lan in. Now Xiao Lan has completely become He looked like a little blue man, "Master! Owner! "

  Xiaohuo, what kind of existence are you?" "

  Xiaohuo flew around Tao Yaoyao excitedly, "Master, I am the fire seed, and now I am the only one who has succeeded in recognizing the master, and they are all envious of me now." "

  "You have a good relationship with them ?" "

  "Yes, yes!" "

  "Then you still devour them?" "

  I devoured them for their own good, and now they are all gathered together with me. Although they appear to be me, they still exist."

  Tao Yaoyao thought it was a bit strange, but she had never studied this type of fire before. It would be great if her husband was around, after all, her husband knew a lot about this kind of thing.

  (I have a fever, the update is late again today, sorry sorry!)

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 432 Level 2 Plane 3

  "Can you still disassemble them?" Tao Yaoyao suddenly asked.   "

  Yes!" Xiao Huo said with certainty, it just gathered them all into its body, it wasn't the kind of complete devouring.

tilted her head, forget it, she didn't think about it anymore, she directly put Xiaohuo into the contract space, she doesn't know much about this thing, and she can't contact her own space now, So it can only be taken back to the contract space.

  Xiaohuo didn't resist, after all, it still likes to stay in a quiet place during the day.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the time and waited until nine o'clock before she woke up the little girl .

  The little girl slept comfortably this time. When Tao Yaoyao woke her up, she was still a little bit stuck in bed, but because Tao Yaoyao called her, she still didn't dare to stay in bed for too long, and just struggled to crawl. up.

  But she tried to climb three times and fell on the mattress, "Teacher, this bed is so comfortable, I feel like I can't get up."

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she took a wet wipe and threw it directly on the small The cold and wet wipes on the girl's face directly woke the little girl up, and she sat up straight, "Teacher, I'm awake!"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Go wash up, breakfast I put it on the table in the living room for you."

  "Okay!" Thinking of the delicious fruit, the little girl jumped up greedily, and then ran to wash up, Tao Yaoyao prepared a basin of water for her in the yard.

  Seeing that the little girl washed her face casually, she ran into the living room and gnawed on an apple. She shook her head helplessly. It's all wet, this is called washing?

  Tao Yaoyao prepared more than a dozen fruits for her, and she ate all of them. Even so, she was still a little hungry, but this was the most she ate after entering the trial .

  The teacher is so kind. Knowing that she is a big eater, she prepared so many fruits for her. She had never eaten so many fruits at home before.

  The little girl continued to carry Tao Yaoyao forward again, but today's trial scene was a bit strange, and the temperature became a bit extremely hot.

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange, she didn't feel too hot even though there were so many fires last night, but why is it so hot now?

  "Teacher, do you feel that this trial place has become hotter?"