Tao Yaoyao sensed for a while, in these flames, she actually felt the existence of vitality.

  The defensive cover blocked the flames outside, but the flames seemed to be burning and breaking the formation.

  Tao Yaoyao walked directly outside the wooden house, and she found that the flames seemed a little more excited when they saw her.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, these flames were alive.

  But why are they fire, are they really souls? But Tao Yaoyao couldn't feel the soul breath of these flames at all.

  Tao Yaoyao directly stretched out her hand to grab a blue flame, caught the flame in her hand, and the flame turned into the shape of a little doll, rolling in Tao Yaoyao's palm, as if she was being coquettish.

  Tao Yaoyao tried to make a contract with the flame, and she found that it was easy to make a contract with the blue flame, and soon, the flame was contracted by her, and even the flame had never resisted.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the flame outside, she regretted it a bit now, she had to contract the most powerful one if she wanted to contract the flame, why did she contract such a small flame.

  At this time, the blue flame seemed to have sensed Tao Yaoyao's displeasure, and it rolled in mid-air beside Tao Yaoyao resolutely, looking at it like that, as if expressing that it was also very powerful.

  It's just that although this flame has intelligence, it doesn't have the ability to communicate with Tao Yaoyao. At this moment, Tao Yaoyao grabbed another green flame, which seemed to be weaker. Before   tao

  Yaoyao studied it, her blue flame directly swallowed the green flame.

Curious, and she directly grabbed another red flame, which was obviously stronger than the two flames just now.

  The blue flame rushed up directly, and started fighting with the red flame.

  Because of the contract, Tao Yaoyao could feel that although the blue flame was weaker than the red flame, it was swallowing the red flame bit by bit and growing itself.

  Just like that, this blue flame devoured no less than ten flames back and forth , it finally appeared much stronger, and the most important thing is that it can now easily communicate with Tao Yaoyao.

  It used its consciousness to ask Tao Yaoyao to let it go out, and it wanted to go out to fight, but Tao Yaoyao didn't stop it, and just followed it.

  "What's the matter with these flames? Each of them seems to Be intelligent. Are they formed by themselves, or were they released by this school?

  However, thinking about what the little girl said, this swamp trial has already No one came in for a long time. It seems that there is something wrong with this trial place.

  Tao Yaoyao saw that her little blue fire showed no signs of suffering, so she didn't care about it anymore. She went back to the house directly. After resting, maybe Xiaolan will get the answer when she fully regains her sanity .

  When Tao Yaoyao returned to the house, the little girl was still soundly asleep, and a big white bear was crawling on the mattress. The pads fluctuated with her, and I have to say that this little girl is really cute.

  I just don' t know, what would the little girl think if she knew that the flame can be contracted to recognize the master?

  Tao Yaoyao continued to sleep, Sleeping here seems to be an easy thing, and Tao Yaoyao slept until dawn.