Tao Yaoyao has never cared about Xingji's affairs since she left. She doesn't pay attention to Tao Xingxing's original parents at all. After all, Tao Xingxing is no longer the Tao Xingxing he used to be.   After all, at the beginning, if They had treated Tao Yaoyao better, their end would not have been like this.   Di Feiye, on the other hand, although he has left Xingji, the people on Xingji still call him Commander, and even the person who appointed him can only be called Deputy Commander.   Because in everyone's eyes, except for Di Feiye, no one else deserves the title of commander.   Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye will never be able to return to Interstellar again. . Interstellar will collapse.

  Tao Xingxing is not only Green Star's star master, but also her Tao Yaoyao's younger brother, plus he is also a supernatural being, so he has enough self-protection ability.

  Speaking of which, the father and daughter Tao Lin and Tao Lele wanted to stick together, but Tao Xingxing didn't t give them any good looks at all. After all, the sister Tao Yaoyao had something to do with him, not the disgusting father and daughter. .

  Tao Lin and Tao Lele, the father and daughter, can be said to be cast aside by thousands of people in Interstellar.

  Although everyone misses them very much, they can only get news about them through Di Yufeng and his wife or Tao Xingxing. Tao Xingxing posted the news of   Tao

  Yaoyao's family directly on Green Star's official blog, especially the news about their practice.

, "I didn't expect Tao Xingzhu to be so powerful!"

  "Our chief Tao is very powerful!" "That's

  right, our chief Tao's ability level is comparable to that of the commander."

  "It's impossible to lie, isn't t she just good at giving birth?" Tao Lele saw this scene, she didn't believe it, she felt that Tao Yaoyao was able to win over Di Feiye by giving birth.

  Someone recognized Tao Lele's account and talked about her directly, "Is it really so difficult for Tao Lele to admit that Chief Tao is outstanding? I live in Green Star. According to the most reliable news from Green Star, now Commander and Tao The chief's ability level is above level 50."

  "Oh my God, is it true?"

  "Over level 50, I can't even think about it!"

  "Over level 50, Chief Tao and the others Are you going to fly?"

  "Should be!"

  "I'm at the sixth level of the wood department, and I have already applied for the qualification to go to Green Star. Soon I will be able to follow in the footsteps of Chief Tao. Everyone blessed me! "

  "I am also The application is about to be approved."

  "My brother has already gone to the plane where the commander and the others are, and I am going to be an expeditionary force. I think the expeditionary force is closer to the commander and Chief Tao."

  Everyone They are all envious of these people who can go to the Green Star, and as relatives of the emperor's family and Tao Yaoyao's relatives, they all regret it. If they can do it all over again, they must treat them better. Be nice to them, and they won't leave them behind.

  Besides, on Di Feiye's side, he had a whole night meeting with the space warriors of the expeditionary force, and they mainly discussed the matter of settling here.

  Di Feiye didn' t stop them from working in human cities. After all, he and Tao Yaoyao might continue to ascend, and they couldn't lead everyone all the way up. , They have to integrate into the world here, so entering the city here to work is also one of the means to integrate here.