One of Di Feiye's hands rested on Tao Yaoyao's stomach. At this moment, he didn't know if Di Feiye used too much force, or what, he was directly kicked by the child inside.

  Di Feiye's hands were almost blown off, this was the first time he had received such treatment.

  You must know that the six little ones in their family have always been very well-behaved, because they knew that their mother had a hard pregnancy and she was pregnant with six, so they are usually quiet, and occasionally only respond to Tao Yaoyao. It should be ignored.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her belly and said, "Naughty!"

  Di Feiye smiled and hugged Tao Yaoyao directly, "Honey, let's deal with these people now!"

  "What are you going to do?

  " Erase all the memories of the Zou family! " Di Feiye noticed that there are many people in the Zou family, and there are also a lot of children. If all these adults are abolished, no one will care about these children, so the best way is to clear Lose their memories of the spell, the Zou family will still exist, after all, the Zou family usually have ordinary jobs in order to cover up their crimes.

  This made it easier for Di Feiye to do things.

  Di Feiye's side quickly started to act. His mental strength is strong, and it's not easy to do this. It's just that Mo Fei in the yard is a little bit in the way.

  "Honey, deal with that woman." Di Feiye said with a frown, and that Mo Fei was still yelling something, with that tooth and claw, it was almost like a mental illness. They ran to the ancestral hall, but the servants were still there, and they were a little dumbfounded looking at Mo Fei's appearance.

  "Tao Yaoyao, get out of here if you have the ability. If you don't have the ability, just be your coward. Isn't it because you are afraid that I will hurt you? You are so high- level, what are you afraid of?"

  Mo Fei said just now After that, a woman's voice sounded in the yard, "I originally said that I would not argue with fools, but you have provoked me again and again, so today I will let you try my tricks."

  Tao Yaoyao directly attacked Mo Fei's brain with mental power. Mo Fei screamed and rolled to the ground.

  Her ear-piercing screams frightened the servants of the Zou family.

  "What's wrong with her?"

  "I don't know, she was cursing like a lunatic just now, but now she seems to have been stimulated by something." "Could it be that she

  was cursed?"

  Everyone backed away in unison One step, they should avoid this kind of thing, after all, it's none of their business .

  The servants backed away. Mo Fei screamed for a while, but soon there was no movement. She was in a coma now. Tao Yaoyao curled her lips. She didn't know that she was so weak and yelled at her. get the courage to clamor to replace herself, what a lie!

  The servants saw that Mo Fei didn't move for a long time, and then two women stepped forward, lifted Mo Fei directly, and sent her to the guest room

  . 't feel that Mo Fei was injured or attacked in any way, they only thought that her mental illness had exploded.

  At this time, the Zou family began to return home one after another. Speaking of which, most of the Zou family were in this city, and they rarely traveled far.

  So they came back very quickly, but the faster they came back, the faster they were cleaned up by Di Feiye.

  It took almost one night, the memories of the Zou family and the servants of the Zou family were all cleaned up, and now they all lost the memory of the spell, and all the related content about the spell in the ancestral hall was also cleaned up up.