Chapter 30: make a wish

ابدأ من البداية

The breakfast in the food box was rich and delicate. Ming Lu picked out small pieces of snacks with different flavors that were suitable for the entrance, and put them on the dining cart and pushed them over: "Sir, the young master still doesn't understand."

If it was a normal situation, it would be helpful to have frequent conversational interactions, but Luo Chi couldn't hear it.

Originally trapped in absolute silence, if this silence becomes a stable, pure blank without any harm or pain, even in Minglu's view, it is difficult to find a person who has been exhausted to the extreme. The reason why consciousness does not stay in it.

Ming Weiting knew this very well. He nodded, took a soft pad, and gently placed Luo Chi's hand on it: "I'm practicing."

He turned around, took the chopsticks that Ming Lu handed over, carefully picked them on the dining car, and picked up a small and delicate shrimp dumpling.

When Luo Chi made his debut, he also introduced himself in the program in a way that he liked.

Ming Weiting knew that Luo Chi was twenty-three years old this year, and his birthday had just passed. He liked guitar, painting, the sea, and playing games, especially "Subway Parkour".

He knew that Luo Chi didn't like eating cakes very much because he was allergic to egg whites. I like crystal shrimp dumplings, I like to order a large table of morning tea for one day, and I like all kinds of sugar.

This information is not difficult to find at all, it can be found on the Wikipedia page.

Although I have not been able to confirm the accuracy of this information to myself, it can be used as a reference at least to a certain extent, so that it does not have any direction at all.

Mingweiting sandwiched the shrimp dumplings and tried to touch Luo Chi's lips.

Luo Chi didn't respond, still sitting quietly.

"I don't know if it suits my appetite." Ming Weiting said, "Try it, if you don't like it, spit it out."

He said this slowly over and over again, realizing that he was too inconsiderate, and the words were too complicated.

Ming Weiting explained to him: "You can eat something."

Luo Chi's eyes looked very clean and moist at this moment, slightly pressed by the thick and long eyelashes. Although the movement of his eyes was a little slow, he still followed the more and more specific figures in front of him.

Although the layer of fog is still there, at least it has a spot, and it is no longer as scattered as it was a few days ago.

Mingweiting was not in a hurry, and put the shrimp dumplings back temporarily.

He tilted his head to one side, trying to confirm whether Luo Chi was leaning on comfortably, but out of the corner of his eye he noticed that Luo Chi also slightly tilted his head.

Ming Weiting suddenly realized something, he held Luo Chi's hand and still raised his head: "Huo Miao."

Luo Chi reacted to the name, and his eyes followed little by little. This level of reaction was already exhausting for him, and the palm of his hand began to feel cold again, with a slight layer of sweat seeping through.

"Fire." Ming Weiting said, "Good night."

Luo Chi's throat moved slightly.

With a clear reaction to follow, he struggled to open his mouth, making a non-standard mouth shape, and the sound of air flowed out.

Ming Weiting nodded in his field of vision, confirming that Luo Chi could see the range of motion clearly, and continued, "Good morning."

This time Luo Chi learned more smoothly than before.