"Uh, isn't it paid afterwards?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Don't Mr. Xue know my rules? ? Pay first, and then do the work." She had such a rule just to avoid trouble, lest she had to work for half a day before recovering for the other party, which would be a waste of time.

  Manager Xue saw that there was no chance to delay, so he obediently paid the star coins. As soon as he paid, Tao Yaoyao immediately started to act.

  Especially when there were many people standing on the balcony on this side of the villa, Tao Yaoyao actually felt that the villa was about to collapse. She quickly released a large piece of land, and first blocked half of the side of the villa to stabilize. the situation. Lived in a villa.

  Tao Yaoyao quietly lowered the other side of the villa, and the whole villa returned to normal.

  Tao Yaoyao quickly patched up the other piece, and the pipes of the Xue family also led to the four directions of the backyard by the way, and then she directly spread the things paved in the backyard of the Xue family to the center of the backyard, and paved these paths. I directly planted three fruit trees, apples, pears and oranges. , I have to pay for them.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, and she asked the butler, "Lead the way ahead !" She wanted to see what the Patriarch Xue would do with her.

  When Tao Yaoyao arrived at the front yard, all the people who were on the balcony had already returned to the banquet in front.

  Tao Yaoyao was brought directly to Patriarch Xue, who had a friendly smile on his face, "Master Tao, welcome to the humble house."

  Patriarch Xue pulled Patriarch Zhao over at this time, "Master Tao, this time I plan to take care of you and be a peacemaker for you and Patriarch Zhao. It's a bit unreasonable, but now he knows he's wrong, and he hopes that Master Tao can give him a chance, and let the Zhao family line up to renovate the backyard, after all, Master Tao has no enmity with Xingbi, right?"

  Tao Yao Yao Yi laughed, "Patriarch Xue, it's not that I don't give you this chance, but that this matter is now in the hands of our dean and director. I think if that person is really sincere, he should go to our dean or the director. Director Qiao, after all, this matter can only be done by asking them, isn't Patriarch Xue's chance to come to our dean?"

 Chapter 262 Xue Family Banquet 2

  Xue Patriarch heard this, and hurriedly said, "That's right, I'm so sorry! I was the one who delayed Master Tao's time. I wonder if Master Tao would like to stay for a glass of water and wine?"

  Hearing this Tao Yaoyao only felt a little bit of intimacy. After all, drinking a glass of water and wine is also the way of her hometown. She didn't know what she was doing, so she nodded in agreement.

  Patriarch Xue invited Tao Yaoyao to the banquet, and Tao Yaoyao was surrounded by many Patriarchs who lined up.

  After Tao Yaoyao had finally greeted everyone, she was released from the siege. At this moment, because some people wanted to see the scenery in the backyard, many people ran to the backyard. Patriarch Xue has already let people Protect the fruit trees.

  He didn't want his fruit trees to suffer after a banquet, so he had already arranged it long ago.

  At this moment, Tao Lele was standing in a corner with her mother, Zhao Jing. Although they were considered to be members of the Zhao family, because their status was too low, they could not go to the front tables at all. Yaoyao, she wanted to see something.

  "Mom, do you think Tao Yaoyao is that fool?"

  "I can't tell, but that Tao Tao is very beautiful." Although I really hate Tao Tao, in fact, that woman looks really good. Beautiful, if she hadn't coaxed Tao Lin, and Tao Lin had tasted the deep affection from her, it would be really difficult for her to snatch this man away.