"Of course, I've asked you all out, and I will naturally participate." Hui Miao said strangely, she has invited people to go, so naturally she, as the host, has to go too.

  Lilia was a little stunned. Can she say that this girl is stupid and naive? Is her brother planning to sell his own sister too?

  Lilia sighed, she doesn't know what to do now, what should this girl do if she looks silly and innocent?

  Afterwards, Lilia was quietly invited by two girls from Class Two, and she could feel that these two girls had malicious intentions.

  Lilia began to think about whether it was time for her to drop out of school, but thinking that the planting department would move to Green Star soon, Lilia decided that she would stay in Green Star until the school moved here, and she did not plan to move to Green Star again. Going to Blaze Star, she felt that her brain couldn't play with these people.

  Tao Yaoyao called Lilia to her side, Lilia was still a little dazed.

  Tao Yaoyao patted her on the shoulder, "I 've recovered!"

  Tao Yaoyao also thought about it just now, but she really saw that the girl in Hui Miao was very sincere, maybe she really didn't know what the flower viewing party was all about.

  Tao Yaoyao directly asked Lilia to quietly call Hui Miao out.

  Hui Miao was a little unclear, so when Tao Yaoyao took out the invitation, Hui Miao was a little confused, "Is the chief going too? I have a lot of invitations here, you can take whatever you want." After finishing speaking She also took out all her remaining invitations.

  Hui Miao smiled and said, "Chief, I just got this thing today, and how many are you sending out?" I was going to give it to the girls in the class, but this happened when I arrived at school, so far, I have not given one to Lilia."

  "That's good!" Tao Yaoyao Sighing, she began to rummage through her wristwatch, and soon brought some things about the flower viewing feast on the dark web to Hui Miao.

  Hui Miao's face became uglier the more she looked at it. Originally, she thought that her brother wanted her to learn more, but now seeing the information in front of her, her whole mentality collapsed a bit, "How could he be like this? Son? It's already been agreed that after I graduate, I'll work hard to earn money to support my family, but he's so impatient now?"

 Chapter 282 Flower Appreciation Banquet 1

  "Huimiao, if you want to open some, that's just your brother, not your parents!" Lilia sighed, you can't ask too much for an elder brother, can you?

  "But the oldest brother is like a father, isn't it? My parents died early, and my elder brother and I grew up dependent on each other." Hui Miao's eyes were a little red.

  "Did your elder brother earn your tuition for you?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Hui Miao and asked.

  "Then you don't owe him anything." Lilia said immediately after hearing this, even if They grew up together, and they are not the same parents, she can almost imagine that Hui Miao's brother is definitely the kind of mercenary Otherwise, he would not encourage his younger sister to participate in this kind of banquet.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin at this moment and said, " I remember there was a flower viewing party a while ago, and it was on the news."

  "Chief, that's different." Hui Miao wiped away her tears at this moment, and she continued, "That was a temporary name change. Originally, the banquet was a blind date banquet for the Commander, but because the Commander had an official appointment , it had to be changed in the middle. That banquet was definitely very serious, not like this one at all. They are committing a crime."