Frogs & Games - K. HR x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Noooo!" I whined.

"I get so bored playing video games!" I added.

"Come on, let's go play video games!" Haerin said dragging me out of my room.

"Unless you want to stay here and watch me make animal noises," she said as we walked down the stairs and out my house.

We then went over to her house and into her room.

I had never actually been in her room... she was always too shy to show me, but after six years I finally got to see it.

"I don't know why but this was not what I pictured when I thought of your room!" I exclaimed as I looked around her room

"What did you picture?" She asked.

"I don't know but it wasn't this!" I answered her laughing a bit.

"Come on let's play!" Haerin exclaimed getting comfy on her sofa. She then patted next to her for me to sit and handed me a controller.

"What are we playing?" I asked her.

"Mario Kart!" She exclaimed.

"Ohhh it's on! I bet you I'm better than you at it!" I teased her.

"I don't belive that for one second!" She teased back smacking my arm.

"Okay then let's make a bet!" I said getting serious.

"Okay, what are we betting?" Haerin asked.

"Whoever loses has to kiss the other person!" I said knowing she wouldn't agree to that.

"Deal!" She suddenly said without hesitating.

"No, wait! I-" I tried to speak but Haerin cut me off.

"No take backs! Get ready to pucker up Y/L/N!" Haerin exclaimed as she pressed start on the race.

- Kang Haerin -

"Whoever loses has to kiss the other person!" Y/n-ei said and I froze for a second.

"They probably mean on the cheek," I told myself trying not to panick.

"Deal!" I responded and we started playing.

We were head to head, taking 1st place from each other every 5 seconds. I was about to win when suddenly.....

"Ooohhh noooo!!" Y/n-ah exclaimed exiting the game.

I pushed them knowing they did it on purpose.

"Hey! You did that on purpose! You sore loser!" I teased.

"You owe me a kiss!" I told y/n poking on my cheek.

"Technically there was no winner or loser!" Y/n-ah said flicking their finger on my cheek.

"Fine, then let's try again. Same deal!" I responded starting the race over.

5 minutes when by and I noticed y/n was about to exit the game again when I snatched my controlled from them and finally got first place.

"Ha! I won!" I rubbed it in their face.

Y/n groaned and whined.

"Fine, a deal is a deal!" They exclaimed and then I turned to look at them. Sitting criss-cross on my sofa.

"Okay, but close your eyes" Y/n-ah said and I closed my eyes.

I nervously waited to feel y/n's lips on my cheek..... I had a crush on this kid since we were 11.... and I finally got to at least get a kiss on the cheek from my crush.

Suddenly, I panicked as I felt y/n's lips on mine.

I froze and opened my eyes as I felt a smile creep on my face as y/n pulled away.

"So, rematch? Same bet?" I asked giggling as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"You're on!" Y/n exclaimed and we played another map.

This time I let y/n-ah won....

"Ha! Your turn!" Y/n-ei laughed and I started to get nervous.

"Okay, close your eyes!" I told them.

Y/n-ah closed their eyes and I slowly leaned in to press my lips on theirs.

I started to pull away when y/n suddenly pulled me back into a kiss. We started to slowly move our lips in sync.

"I like you," Y/n-ah whispered against my lips and I froze.

I pulled away and saw y/n's head drop in instant regret.

I hesitated on confessing back.

"I should go," Y/n-ah said.

"No! I like you too! I've liked you since we were kids!" I blurted out.

Y/n turned to look at me and asked, "really?"

I leaned in to kiss them, whispering against their lips "Yes. Really!"

Y/n-ah then pulled away and sighed in relief... saying, "I finally get to tell Frankie you're his mom!"

I giggled at their remark.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked trying to tease y/n.

"Mhm," Y/n-ah hummed in response.

"I've been telling Frankie that since I met him," I whispered in their ear.

Y/n-ah started to blush.

"Why did you name him Frankie anyway?" I asked being really curious.

"Have you ever watched 'Meet The Robinsons'?" Y/n-ah asked in turned.

I shook my head no.

"Great! Then after a few more races we'll watch it!" Y/n-ah exclaimed.

We played a few more maps making the same bet each time.

Eventually, we ended up watching the movie. We weren't even paying attention because we kept on making out of my sofa.

Although, I did get to learn how Frankie got his name.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-