【3】【1】

"Bey

"Bey."

"Wassup Onika?"

"Amora's asking for you."

"Alright here I come." I got off the couch and went in the house. Grabbing my keys and heading out the door. Amora little ass has been so worrisome. She be calling me off her iPad just to talk shit to me. I just sit the phone up and listen to her. Sounding just like her fucking mother. I'm sure i'm in trouble for something now.

No telling.

I drove to the store first to get her a toy or some shit. Just to ease her mood in case I am about to get yelled at and hit on. Then imma take her binky if she do that. Make her ass cry for a minute then give it back.

After I got a random ass toy, I headed to Onika. I can't even just walk in her house anymore cause she changed her security system. The shit won't open unless she allow it  to be. The pin only work for her. I don't know how she did it, but I think she changed the pin too.

I can't even go in through the garage anymore. Literally have to go around to the front door and ring the doorbell like a normal ass person. I was knocking for a minute until her camera lit up, letting me know she was looking.

"Here I come."

"Hurry up, it's cold."

"Ok."

I stood back and she soon opened the door. Kicking the dogs back with her feet and letting me walk through. Them big ass dogs better leave me the fuck alone. I'll shoot they ass.

"Stop! Go to the back! Now!" She pointed and they walked through the back slide door. Once she put the screen on, she left the glass open and went to the basement. I guess i'll go to Amora myself.

I heard the sound of abc's and went upstairs to Onikas room. Amora was on the bed with her binky, playing in her iPad. Not even watching what was on the big ass Tv in front of her.

"Aniya come feed these damn fish before they die!" She always telling her they gon die like she don't take care of them. Only time she really make Aniya do it is when she randomly remember to. That's rarely because she does it herself.

"Momma they not gonna die! Stop saying that!" I heard Aniya's feet as she ran down the hall. Amora looked up at me and smiled through her binky.

"Dada no leave me."

"I didn't leave you mama."

"You did!"

"I'm sorry stink. Here." I handed her the toy and she grabbed it before sitting it beside her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed to lay with her. "Do I have to lay with you?"

"Yes."

"Ok....What you playing?"

"Hair cut."

"Mmm. Can I try?"