【2】【9】

"Text me when you make it home

"Text me when you make it home."

"Ok. Bye." I let my window up and drove off. I'm finally going home! But then i'm leaving again because they wanna celebrate the championship win. Jace wants his sisters which is why i'm going to pick them up first.

Beyoncé has Amora so i'm going to get Aniya first. She's been blowing me all the whole trip. Got mad at me for not texting her back and all. I'm my defense, she texted at 3am like I don't go the fuck to bed. She knows this, just wanna argue with me.

"Mommy you know you have to change?"

"Why?"

"Because you go be with a lot of boys."

"So."

"I don't want them looking at you Momma."

"What's wrong with looking?"

He huffed loudly and didn't say anything else. I have on a dress, not shorts. A six year old telling me to change my clothes is insane. He's always trying to boss me around, just like his father.

I pulled up to Damien's house and texted Aniya to come out. She came running with him behind her carrying her bags. This girl jumped in the front seat and flew over to me. Sitting in my lap with a huge smile on her face.

"I missed you so much Mommy!"

"I missed you too stank." I kissed her cheek and she hugged my neck. Damien sat in the passenger's seat while I looked at him. Aniya started picking with Jace and climbed over my seat. She lucky. "Wassup Damien."

"Wassup. You know you could've said something to me instead of just dropping her off."

"I told you I was bringing her. You weren't oblivious."

"I mean duh but you drove off soon as you saw me open the door for her."

"Damien I was already late for my flight. I wasn't finna stop and talk. If you wanted to talk you could've texted me."

"I'm blocked. What the fuck. You forgetting that you contacting me from Aniya phone?"

"Oh yea....my bad."

I forgot I blocked that man. If it doesn't concern Aniya I don't even talk to him no more. He really pissed me off last time and I said fuck him. But he's been chilling so i'll unblock him now. I did it and showed him.

"You're free."

"Thank you. Congratulations on the win lil man!" He turned around dapped Jace up. They talked about football for a bit and I let them know we had to go. "Ight bye babymama. Good luck kiss?"

"Fuck no. Get out, maybe next time."

He chuckled and got out. Aniya climbed back over, this time I thumped her head. She know I don't play with my vehicles. This the truck and I don't care much but still. That was so unnecessary.