【2】【7】

"Jace if you keep on, imma punch you

"Jace if you keep on, imma punch you."

He is really showing out right now. I'm finna go off! Got his daddy here thinking I don't do shit to discipline him. So i'm in trouble with Jayceon because of his ass.

"Mommy that's not what I wanted!"

"I don't care! That's what you got, so be grateful! You asked us to be here so we're here. Had me spending all this money, you better fucking act right Jace." I pointed in his face and he huffed before stomping off. Lord help me with this 6 year old. I'm finna kill him.

I looked over to see Jayceon. He grabbed my arm and made me look at him in his face. Here he go with his rants. I've been hearing these all damn weekend. We had to come to Florida for the football championship. Jaces team won the playoffs so now we're here. He's gotten in so much trouble, we aren't even supposed to be letting him play. But I wouldn't do that to my baby. He's worked too hard for this. And he cried so I gave in.

"If you don't get tough with his ass. I can't be the only one doing it Onika. He be with me getting some act right and then come with you being a bad ass. Yank his ass up and make him listen."

"Jayceon I try."

"You call what you just did trying?"

"I mean yea but-"

"That wasn't shit."

"Alright."

"Pop him in his mouth when he get smart. Obviously the gentle parenting not working."

I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand off me. I'm tired of getting in trouble because of some fucking kids. That's not how this shit is supposed to work. Why would I pop him in his mouth? That really hurts, I know.

"You're annoying."

"You fucking annoying. Letting him get away with every damn thing like he just a little ass baby. That nigga is 6, and fully aware of the shit he does. He just like you and be trynna get over on you cause he know how you are about him. Use your head. You can play these niggas but can't make your son listen."

My jaw dropped and I scoffed. No he didn't just say that. I'm so.....offended. I can make my son listen! We just have our moments of disagreement and I don't like to deal with it. That's all...Sometimes.

"Ok now you're just trying to get under my skin."

"Shit you let Jace do it. You a softie."

I just walked away from him.

"See!? Softie."

"Shut up!" I walked out the building and went on the side with the rest of the people. Jace stood there with a frown and I pouted a little. He's upset because I didn't get the right guard thing for his football gear. He wanted the red superman one but I only saw the black and gold superman. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. It's both superman right? "Jace."