【2】【0】

"Where you going?"

"Where you going?"

"To a party. I just came to see you guys before I went."

"If you miss us just say that."

"I miss you Mommy." I crawled in her bed and laid on top of her. She always act like i'm sooo big and can't lay with her. "Momma give me a kiss goodnight."

"Hell no. You suck dick."

I gasped and sat my head up to look at her face. No way she just said that with my dad right here. He looks frightened.

"What!? Ain't no way them three baby fathers of yours are so crazy over you. I know that feeling."

"Ma...I didn't wanna hear that. But you're right. I do suck dick and I do it reeeaaalll sloppy. Now give me a goodnight kiss Momma." I smiled and she chuckled at me. Pushing my face away and smacking my thigh.

"These tight ass shorts."

I got off of the bed before she started talking about my clothes. Because then daddy would join and i'll feel like a teenager all over again. They were so annoying about stuff like that. We always got into it over it. As soon as I hit 15, they had me fucked up. But I was always respectful.

"Need to go put some sweats and a hoodie on."

"Daddy don't start. Momma give me my kiss or i'm not leaving."

"Uugghhh! You need to leave me alone child."

"Give me the kiss."

We held a stare off and I leaned over her with my lips puckered. She just kept a straight face and I hurriedly pecked her lips before sitting back up. It caught her so off guard, she turned her head really hard after the fact.

"Tanya."

"Yes momma?" I smiled wide. I'm just happy I got my kiss. Feel like a kid all over again. She used to love making me give her kisses. Now she act like it's so damn nasty.

"You better leave before I get up. Because once I do, i'm dunking ya head in the toilet."

"I love you Momma, bye Daddy!" I turned quickly and left out their room. She really will try to dunk my head in the toilet. "Bye babies, have fun. Don't give my parents a hard time or i'll beat ya ass." I kissed their heads and went for the door.

"Momma!"

"Yes Amora?"

"You go?"

"Yes mama i'm about to leave. I'll be back to get you, I promise."

"'tay."

I turned back to the door and left out before they decided to come up with anymore questions. As soon as I got in the car, Megan called me. Hopefully they don't expect me to fucking get drunk. I've already made that known that i'm not doing that.