Sea Monster (18+, M/M love, Monster love)

Falling onto my knees, I couldn’t stop from emptying my stomach on the sand, gaging around rum and ale until I was dry retching.
“Ugh. Stopping here was a mistake.” I could still hear my men celebrating up the beach, enjoying the rum and women of the island. ‘I’ll be fine now, I’ll just wash off to sober up and then I can go back for my own woman.’ Stripping out of my loose white shirt, I pulled my boots off before undoing my trousers. Stumbling towards the water, I plunked down near the shore, letting the waves lap against my chest as I sat in the water.
‘I have to lay off the drinking. Can’t be the pirate captain who drowned while he was stupidly drunk.’  I leant back on my elbows, my eyes closing as a wave of dizziness made the ocean and moon spin together.
A warmth captured my penis, the sudden sensation making me groan. “Mmm, keep going.”
Wait.
Forcing an eye open, panic chased off any pleasurable feelings I had started to feel as long dark tentacles wrapped around my legs. “Let go!” I try to pry it off, pulling as hard as I could against it.
‘My knife!’ Flipping on the spot, I try to use my arms to push back to the beach, my legs held captured by the strange tentacles. “Wait.” Something wrapped around my cock, its grip tightening the more I struggled. Digging my knees into the sand, I groaned as it worked my growing length, the pleasure amplifying as the tentacles wrapped around my waist.
Rolling my hips against the tentacle, I moaned into the water, the feeling oddly enjoyable.
‘Maybe I’m too drunk and this is all a dream. Surely it must be a dream.’ Thrusting my hips downward, I groaned as the tentacles tightened around me, my cock sliding between the squishy tentacle that gripped it.
The ones around my waist slowly began to climb up my chest, the cold slimy sensation causing me to shudder in delight as it wound around my throat, the tip of it resting on my lips.
Resisting a moan as it slowly worked my cock, I pressed my lips together as it tried to wiggle in. Its grip on my cock tightened, pain shooting up my length causing me to yelp.
My cry of pain was short lived as the tentacle slid into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with such force that I gagged instantly, my hand wrapping around it to try to pry it out.
It wasn’t budging. Instead it started to move back and forth in my mouth, making me gag hard as tears welled in my eyes.
‘It's just a dream.’ I started to suck it as it rolled around my tongue as I slowly thrust into the water, my climax starting to build. ‘This will be over soon.’
“That’s right. Suck me like a good human you are.” A deep voice sounded from behind me, startling me out of my pleasured state.
Moaning around the tentacle in my mouth, I squirmed as something brushed my ass, my eyes growing wide as something hard started to enter me, pained pleasure to cascade up my spine.
“Did I tell you to stop sucking?”
Moaning around the tentacle in my mouth, I groaned as this creature started to take me. Its thrusts so hard and deep that when I closed my eyes I could see stars.
Working the tentacle with my hand, I bobbed up and down on it, its slidy texture tasting like sea water as it wiggled down my throat.
Held captured to the spot, my knees dug deeper into the sand with each hard thrust, my cock twitching as my orgasmed neared. Gagging as the tentacle pushed deeper into my throat, choking me, I moaned as I went off my cum spilling into the ocean with every pulse.
The sea monster seemed to enjoy my pleasure, its thrusts into me quickening as it held my body captive.
Moaning louder than any brothel whore, I trembled in excitement, sucking at the tentacle as if I’d made a living sucking cock all my life. Pleasure tingled over my body, as if a second climax was about to take hold.
It happened.
The tentacle swelled in my mouth, filling it with a bitter sticky substance that had me gaging as I choked it down. My ass ached more, heavy throbs tracing up my spine as I could feel this monster filling me from both ends.
Choking me.
Pleasuring me.
And then just like that.
I was released from capture, my body falling freely into the water as I trembled in exhaustion and the monster disappeared below the depths.

©LucaVixen2022