Chapter 11

A/N:

Comments from the Vlive are written in cursive like this.

When something is said in English it is written like this.

***

Third person POV

"Can you say hello in Arabic?" Y/N read a comment from the Vlive out loud so the viewers would know what she was replying to afterwards.

"Yes I can. Marhaba." Y/N looked into the camera and waved with a wide smile, hoping the fan was happy with her response. "I don't know if the pronunciation is correct, sorry. I wish I could say more, but that's all I know."

"Who's that behind you?" Y/N read out loud from her phone she was using to read comments from, and she was honestly confused by the question because she was doing a Vlive with her back to the wall and only her manager in front of her. But her manager couldn't be seen by the viewers. Her manager was sitting innocently in front of Y/N while she was using one of her manager's phones for the Vlive.

"Girl, that's a white wall." Y/N said as she turned around to look behind her and motioned with her hands towards the wall behind her. Her manager in front of her let out a little laugh but quickly covered it up with a hand over her mouth. Y/N turned back around and glanced at her manager which also made Y/N laugh out loud.

Y/N turned back to the Vlive as she tried to read through the comments. She had turned down the volume on her phone so she wouldn't hear herself, while she was reading the comments.

Her manager scheduled Y/N to do a Vlive in one of the recording rooms for this evening, while she would also be in the room with her to help her if needed and to also keep an eye on Y/N in case she spoiled something about their comeback or she said something she shouldn't. You would be surprised with how many times Y/N spoiled their comebacks during Vlives, and her manager had to end the Vlives abruptly. The fans thought it was hilarious and even tried sometimes to make Y/N spoil them on purpose, just like now.

"Are you preparing for a comeback?"

Y/N glanced up at her manager who looked up from her other phone to give a warning look to Y/N.

"Well actually..." Y/N wanted to tease her manager a bit for fun and to be a menace which was her hobby sometimes when it came to her members and staff.

Her manager, Ha-ri, stood up and waved her hands around as a sign of saying 'no' and widened her eyes at Y/N.

"No, not yet. We're still finishing the promotions of our current comeback." Y/N decided to spare her manager of any heart attacks this time as she ended up not spoiling anything.

Ha-ri sat back down and let out a quiet sigh of relief and Y/N couldn't help the little giggle that left her mouth as she adjusted the hoodie she was wearing to be more comfortable. She was just wearing black sweatpants and a white hoodie with specs on as she was sitting on a rolling chair in front of a table. They set up the phone for the Vlive on a small stand for phones on the table.

Whenever Y/N leaned back on the chair she could feel the hood against her back and it was quite annoying so she pulled it up and over her head. She fixed her hair so she didn't look bald and pushed some in the front. Suddenly she was reminded of Ryujin and how she usually wears hoodies. The hood on top of her head with the sides tugged behind her ears.

Flashback

"Come on Y/N, how can you be so slow at getting ready to watch a movie." Ryujin said from her place on her own bed as Y/N entered through the door to her room after she came back from the kitchen with soda cans and snacks.