Chapter 2

Your POV

We stood on stage at the award show in our final signature pose, as our performance ended. Everyone were clapping while we were just waiting for the cameras to cut or move over to someone else, so we could get off the stage. Once they did, we hurried off the stage so the MC's could come up on stage and do what they have to do.

"Wow that was amazing! What a rush" Isa said as she wiped her neck and and dabbed her face with a towel. I only nodded in reply as I was still catching my breath before I went over to grab a water bottle from our manager and thanking her as well.

"I'm so happy at how the performance turned out, did you hear the crowd?" Soyeon asked as she grabbed a water bottle as well and drank some of it. We only nodded in reply as she continued talking. "I can't believe this comeback is almost done and we have to start recording and writing again soon enough."

"Yeah but that's just how it is. I'm just happy that we get to have more comebacks than one in a year compared to some other groups." I said chuckling as they agreed.

"Come on girls, let's get you changed back into your outfits so you can watch the other performances. Go get cleaned up." Our manager said. We all grabbed extra water bottles each and walked to our dressing room to get cleaned up. "And remember that there will be cameras ready as we are filming a backstage video for your fans." She quickly said again right before we opened the door.

We walked in cheering for the camera because of our performance that just finished.

"Hello our stars! We just finished our performance for the award show, and we're so happy!" Wonyoung said cheerfully to the camera as I just stood beside her smiling at the camera. She directed the next part to me as she turned her head towards me. "Did you see how much they were cheering for us? I can't believe it!"

"I can't believe it either unnie, but it was a nice sight." I chuckled lightly as I patted her shoulder before smiling brightly to the camera and saying the next part to it as if I'm talking to our fans. "Thank you all for coming and cheering for us, I hope you enjoyed the performance." I winked before walking over to the side and letting Wonyoung and Isa talk to the camera while I got cleaned up before we had to go back to our seats.

I took a seat next to Soyeon by the mirrors as she was already getting her makeup touched up and her hair done nicely by our makeup artists and hair stylist. Once I sat down, they started working on my makeup and hair as well.

"So Y/N, have you talked to anyone here at the award show yet?"

"Not really unnie, I haven't really gotten the chance yet." I replied as I followed the instructions of the makeup artist on what to do while she was touching up my makeup.

"I saw you looking at ITZY who were sitting next to us out there, why didn't you try to talk to them?" Soyeon asked as she tilted her head slightly to the side while looking at me through the mirror. I blushed lightly as I tried to come up with a reply other than me being shy. Because if someone as attractive and talented as them were sitting next to you, you would be shy and nervous as well. But of course Soyeon could see right through me. "There's no need to be shy Y/NN, when we go back just try to talk to them and I will even sit next to you to cheer you on or if you need help."

"Thanks unnie, I'll see what happens." I smiled brightly at her as she just giggled at me.

We continued talking to the camera about the performance and what we were excited for while also getting ready to head back inside. And before we knew it, they cut the cameras and we started heading back to our seats. But unfortunately when we walked out I was looking down at my outfit to check if everything was fine, and while doing so I bumped into someone.