Chapter 5

The next morning at the ITZY dorm, the girls all woke up early to get ready for the schedule for that day, but while Ryujin and Yeji were still in their rooms getting ready, the rest of the group members walked towards the living room not knowing there was another person there.

"I'm sooo tired, I could sleep while- AH who the hell is that!?"

Instead of answering Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna screamed as well which caused the person sleeping on their couch to wake up and fall down from the couch.

"Ow that shit hurt..." Y/N rubbed her butt without opening her eyes. But once she did open her eyes, she had to rub them as well to get the sleepiness out of them. Once done, she saw the shocked faces of the girls in the living room with her. "Oh hey girls, I'm sorry I crashed on your couch."

Y/N had a sheepish smile on her face as she rubbed the back of her neck out of awkwardness and also nervousness.

Once the girls saw who was on their couch, they woke up from their state of shock and smiled at their guest.

"Y/NN, how come you're here?" Yuna asked as she went to help Y/N up from the floor.

"Not that you can't be here," Chaeryeong quickly added because she didn't want Y/N to feel that Yuna's question was meant in a bad way.

"Thanks Chaer, but I was hanging out here with Ryujin here last night and Yeji joined us later on. It got late so they made me stay the night and prepared the couch for me."

"Oh okay, well good morning! Sorry for waking you up like that," Yuna smiled brightly at Y/N and hugged her. While Y/N said that it was nothing, the three members switched between hugging her.

While they were doing that, they didn't notice Ryujin and Yeji walking into the living room.

"What's going on?"

Everyone turned towards the voice of Ryujin and Y/N couldn't help the smile on her face upon landing her eyes on Ryujin.

"Why didn't you tell us Y/N was here? We scared her to death because we screamed when we saw someone sleeping here." Lia asked as she rolled her eyes at the two other members in front of her.

"Sorry, I forgot to mention it to you." Ryujin smiled sheepishly before her eyes landed on Y/N, "good morning Y/NN."

"Good morning Ryujinnie," Y/N smiled brightly and when her eyes landed on Yeji she greeted her as well to which she greeted back.

Once they all recovered from the little scare, they all gathered around in the kitchen to eat breakfast. Ryujin and Chaeryeong cooked them breakfast while they all talked together. Once they were done cooking, they began eating together.

"Y/N, do you have work today?" Yuna asked as she chewed on her food and holding a hand in front of her mouth.

"Yeah, I just have to be ready in an hour. What time are you all leaving?"

"We are getting picked up in about an hour, so we still have time left to hang out before then."

"I think it's best I leave after breakfast so you can get ready in peace and I also have to get home."

Yuna pouted while Y/N patted her head in a loving way and the rest laughed at their interaction.

"It was nice having you over, Y/NN." Yeji said as she smiled brightly at the mentioned girl, to which the others added their agreements.

"Thank you, I've had a great time." Y/N said as she made eye contact with Ryujin and both their smiles brightened up even more if possible. The other girls noticed this but didn't say anything besides making eye contact with each other and smirking slightly.