Happy birthday (Chanyeol)

THIS WAS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM FREINDS ON OTHER ACC SO CREDS TO THEM I LUVITTT~♡♡

"So this is your first time Youri?" Chanyeol says to you, as he loosens the skinny, black tie around his neck. Sat on the edge of the hotel bed you nodded. How could your friends arrange this for your 21st birthday, it was so embarrassing! You weren't really ready for this but you felt awful if you sent him home. What were you going to do?
-
Tearing his shirt away from his stomach, he revealed his slim - slightly toned physique. Staring at him doe-eyed, he was really tall and extremely sexy. Youri thought guys like this existed in dramas and movies, but here you were with one, about too...shit! No! How long could you deceive him for?
-
"Youri.." He called your name, that voice of his was so deep and suggestive, it was compelling. "Yes...Chanyeol?" He held out his hand to you, beckoning you to take it. Slowly rising from the bed you stepped closer toward him. As soon as you were within reach to him he grabbed your hand and pulled you toward him. Falling into his chest you blushed and stepped back a bit. His facial expression was the same, you were amazed at how calm he was about all of this.

Placing both hands on your cheeks, he rubbed both thumbs over your cheek bones making your eyes pop in his direction. Your eyes locked onto one another, his deep voice echoed through your ears. "You have such a pretty face." Fuck. You felt the temperature of your body increase, your cheeks were going to go red!
Chanyeol leant down, his height superior to yours as he swiftly pressed his lips against yours. Slowly moving his hands around the side of your head until one pressed against your back and the other supported your head. This was your first kiss - and it felt so divine. Pressing against the back of your head as he deepened the kiss, his tongue poked against your lips to which you immediately gave him entry.
-
Breaking the kiss you looked up into his eyes and he was smiling-wait, he wasn't smiling. He was smirking at you? Suddenly you felt light as a feather as he swept you off your feet, and began carrying you across the room. Frantically you grasped onto the muscles of his arms. He flung you down onto the king sized bed, and crawled onto it himself. "Uh Chanyeol..." You murmured.
-
He smirked at you, flashing his teeth slightly in the process. Your eyes watching him as he watched you, creeping along the bed towards you like a predator. "I think it's easier you learn this way , Daddy want to teach you..." He murmured. by his words you sat back on the bed, making your back bump into the headboard of it.
-
Chanyeol positioned himself on top of you, his hands grasping and pinning your arms back against the headboard, above your head. He began licking against your neck and all you could do was fidget. You murmured to him "Agh~ Chanyeol, I don't think I can go through with this...!" Without stopping he began biting down on your neck, leaving a shade of red where his teeth mark was.
-
Sitting up he began to push two fingers into your sex he began to explore your sanctuary, covering his fingers with your silky fluids that began to drip out of your sanctum. He looked up at you, his expression austere "We already are though Baby girl...~"
-
Youri felt like she were going insane, why did it feel so good, she'd barely been touched by him but her body felt like it was on fire.(NO PUN INTENDED) You watched as he moved one of his hands into his pants, watching him touch himself. It was so embarrassing to think he was getting himself off, in front of you, because of you!
-
Chanyeol removed his fingers from your sex and shoved them in your mouth. "Have a last taste of your innocence Youri..." He whispered to you, a sadistic kind of smirk on his face. Grabbing your waist he pulled you closer to him. You smiled weakly at him "Ah Chanyeol, I just you know...remembered I had homework..." He laughed at you, as he lowered his pants. "You have homework to do?" Roping his arms around your back he pulled your chest into his.
-
Shrieking as you felt his member slide against the front of your body.Pressing his tip against the entrance of your sex, you were mortified at the feeling, it felt humanly impossible. "No! Chanyeol it won't fi~!" Screaming out loud at the alien feeling as he entered inside of you, pushing himself through your walls. Immediately tensing up and clenching down around his member, you clutched onto his neck, holding him for support. "Fuck..." he cursed, his mouth suddenly became so foul.
-
Clawing your nails into Chanyeol's back, you tried to compress the embarrassing noises you wanted to make. Before you knew it Chanyeol grabbed your waist and began pushing you up and down on his erection. You screamed at the sudden pain "Aghhh~ Chanyeol! It hurts~" His lips against your neck he began to usher you "It'll get better baby, you'll be begging me not to stop." Blushing at his words you felt your sex sink deeper each time he pushed you down.
-
Feeling your body tingling, a sensational feeling suddenly came across you, as you eased yourself. It began to feel good. Moving your hips up and down by yourself now, you felt yourself pushing harder down each time. Chanyeol's deep voice was groaning over and over in your ears, it made you push yourself harder so you could hear it some more. Chanyeol growled "That's right baby, just like that~" After guiding you for some time he released you and pressed his hands back against the bed, leaving you to do all the work.
-
Bouncing up and down on his erection faster than before, you knocked your head back and cried out at the intense pleasure "Nghh~ Chanyeol, I want more~!" Grinning he began thrusting up into you as you pushed down against him, making the friction between you both even more overwhelming. Moaning wildly, your erotic voice bounced off the walls. Chanyeol commented "I love that sound Youri, I want to hear more."
-
Getting up he pulled you off him, lying you down on your back. Crying internally at the emptiness of him not being inside of you anymore didn't last long. He hooked your legs over his shoulders and grabbed your waist. Positioning himself with your hole he was quick to thrust himself inside, making you scream instantly. "Aghhhhh~ Yes Chanyeol!~" He grinned at you "You like it this way Youri?"
-
Driving himself in and out of you, he maintained a quick speed as he penetrated you deeply.Feeling tears form in your eyes at the intensity of his vigorous thrusts, you clung to the bed sheets, trying to steady yourself from his wild strokes. Hammering himself into you harder, the bed shook violently. You cried out to him "Aghh~ Ch-Chanyeol, you're too rough~♡" Even though it was her first time she liked it rough, his eyes locked onto your face, he couldn't tear his gaze away, he was fascinated.
-
Feeling his heavy gaze on you, made this situation ten times more embarrassing. Trying to turn your face away from him, he was quick to grab your chin and turn it back. His voice projected the deepest tone "Look at me whilst I fuck you." Completely turned on by this comment, you found yourself discharging in the middle of it. Blushing harder than before.
-
Chanyeol pounded himself into Youri over and over, his eyes not wavering from your horny expression. He chuckled to you "I love this face, I don't know if it's something I'd ever get tired of." Feeling himself throbbing he didn't want to stop, countlessly he thrashed himself against you still, hearing the melodic sound of your moans to spur him on.
-
Not being able to contain himself anymore he came, and pulled out of you. Disposing of the plastic around his member he dropped down onto the bed beside you. You were panting and looked like a mess, tousled hair, red cheeks and tears in your eyes. You couldn't deny that your body was longing for more, you wanted him inside of you still, but you were too embarrassed to say it.
-
Leaning across the bed Chanyeol hovered on top of you, grabbing one cheek as he kissed your lips. Blushing you kissed him back, one hand reaching for his shoulder, you gently held it. Breaking the kiss but remaining moderately close he whispered to you, his voice promiscuous "I love those lips...I wonder if you'd be willing to use them to make me feel good now?" "Haha no way Chanyeol it's MY birthday!" Youri said snuggling up to Chanyeol "You know Youri this isn't even the tip of you birthday present...round 2 my treat" Chanyeol said pointing to the special decorated bag. Youri opened it , it contained special undies hehe
,Youri looking over seeing him smirking ,"Hehe can I see it on you baby?"