She crawled over me and grabbed my legs before pushing them up. I felt her pushing in without a warning and arched my back. Damn.

"You wanna be a hoe."

I bit my lip while pushing her stomach. She coming in strong already. Imma cum fast if she don't pipe down. Then she wanna push my hand out the way. That's never a good move.

"My hoes don't get to touch me."

"I'm not your fucking hoe so fix your vocabulary before I stop all this shit." I grabbed the base of her dick and she bent over me. Biting her lip and looking me in my eyes. She know i'm not playing with her. That name calling shit is not a kink of mine and it'll piss me off. And she always seem to do it like me feeling good will change anything.

She rammed inside of me and I screamed. Jesus. Every time she stroked deep, my body rocked back. I was moving in sync with her and by how tight she was on me, I knew it wasn't ending no time soon.

"Why you fuck him?" She sat up and wrapped both her hands around my neck. My eyes are rolling back and i'm about to crumble already. She sped up and I was shaking. Literally trying to push her back but failing.

"Fuuccckkk. Baby please!" I gasped and arched my back as she pounded into me with no mercy. I'm forgetting that this is angry sex. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I grabbed her wrists and squeezed them so tight. She hasn't fucked me like this since Amora was conceived. Forgot she could even get like this. "Babbyyyy." I tried to scoot back and she went with me. Pushing me deeper into the mattress and grabbing my legs again.

They're so far back, my feet are touching the mattress. I can't move if I want to.

"Mmmmmmm!! I can't take it baby!"

She pulled out of me and I sighed in relief. Until she flipped me over and pulled my hips into the air. Spreading my legs so far that i'm basically in a half ass split. I felt her slide back in and stroke slowly. After that, she stayed going slow put slammed me down with each move. Making sure she heard every one. Our skin slapping together.

"Shut up." She slapped my ass and I whimpered, turning my face into my arms. That's the only way I can drown out my screaming. "You know why you in this position right? Youn deserve to see me when I fuck you."

She lifted one of my legs over her shoulder and rubbed my clit as she sped up again. I could feel myself cum and I know she did too because she groaned. It made her go harder. Chasing her nut as mine took over me. My body collapsed but she held me up. Pushing both my legs over her shoulders and pulling me backwards.

What the fuck kind of shit is she on!!??

Her mouth connected to my pussy and I moaned loudly. That didn't last long as she threw me off and I whimpered with my face in the pillows. This bitch just threw me. She grabbed my ankle and yanked me to the end of the bed and I rolled over to my back.

Feeling her slide back in and hold it there. Right where she know I can't take it at. A small bubble formed in my mouth and my face scrunched. She pushed two fingers in my mouth and I choked while moaning. Why is she always choking me? Does that turn her on? Like what.

She grabbed my neck and made me sit up. The look in her eyes was dangerous. Like she was ready to put so many kids inside me. I love to feel it, but a baby now? That's insane. Amora is barely about to be two. I'll be upset with my damn self.

"You finna have my baby."

I just moaned in response and pushed her chest. I'm about to squirt. No doubt.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you want my baby."

Oh my god. My head fell back and she yanked it back up. Slapping me twice until I opened my eyes.

"What the fuck I just say?" She tightened her grip and I whimpered. Imma be bruised up!

"I wanna have your baby, daddy! Uhh." My legs shook and I squirted all over her. She didn't pull out, she let it squirt out around her. I could feel her cum too, the warmth filling me up. Her strokes were deep and slow as she planted her seeds.. "Please....I learned my lesson, i'm sorry." I fell back and clutched my coochie. I'm already tapping out. If I keep going i'll die.

She pulled out of me and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower but couldn't get the strength to move. My eyes fluttered until they fell. She can always put a bitch to sleep like it's nothing. Something about that long skinny ass dick. I swear that's mine. If she fuck anybody else it's gonna be problem. Then that girl will really have a reason to text me.

Once she came out the bathroom, she smacked my butt and was fully dressed. I sat up a little bit to look and frowned.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"No...Come lay with me."

"I don't lay with my hoes."

"I'm not your fucking hoe Beyoncé. Stop playing with me."

"Were you playing when you said you fucked him?"

"No but-"

"Ain't no buts. I'll catch you later."

"Beyoncé you just came in me and now you wanna leave? You got your payback, why are you doing this?"

"Hoes don't get special treatment." She smacked my cheek and walked out. I sat there stunned at what she just did. That has never happened before and it makes me feel really disgusting.

I get that I fucked up but I don't wanna be treated like that. Especially not by her.