I rubbed my face as I walked to the bathroom and my eyes widened when I saw it. Now they'll be able to say there's a hand on my face for real. No lying about this one.

Quickly I stripped and hopped in the shower. She's not about to come drag me out of here because i'll really swing back. This is water and i'll bust my ass. Not even a joke.

"Hurry up and come out."

"I just got in. Chill." I started washing my body and wiping my face. It stings like hell!! She better have fun tonight cause I swear to god, after this, i'm not fucking with her for a good minute. This bitch is putting her hands on me, got me scared to even do anything back. I'm a feather compared to her.

After I washed myself a few times, I got out. Taking my hair from the messy bun and putting it in a loose braid. I put my big black t-shirt on and looked in the mirror.

"You a fucking pussy." I spoke to myself and blew a breath. Swear I should be beating her ass back. She definitely has one more time to pull my hair. If she's not beating my back in, she doesn't need to touch it.

I walked out the room and she was sitting there on her phone. Once she saw me my heart dropped. It feels like i'm in trouble by my momma all over again!

"Cmere."

"I'm scared."

"What you scared of? You wasn't scared when he was pounding yo shit, were you?"

"No...."

"Exactly...so cmere."

I walked towards her slowly and I guess I was taking too long. She yanked my shirt and I ran into her. Using my hands to try and keep my balance against her.

"You wanna be a hoe...imma treat you like one. Know how many hoes I done fucked? And here I am treating you like you nothing but royalty. In all honesty you doing the same shit them hoes doing."

"I'm not a hoe Bey, stop calling me that." I tried to push her hand off my shirt, but she yanked more. Here we go. She know yanking is that shit I don't like. "Let me go!"

"Chill out. You doing too much."

"You the one holding my fucking shirt! I already let you slap the shit out of me, now you being extra!" I tried prying her fingers but it didn't work. So I got annoyed and started swinging. She always act like imma bitch for real. I was trying to let her do her and get her get back. But she taking it too fucking far.

I have kids, i'm not about to walk around all bruised up. She still wouldn't let me go so I started to pull back. Making my shirt stretch in her arms because she still WOULDN'T LET GO!

It kept stretching and stretching until it was so big. I pulled my arms through and tucked my head. The shirt came off so now i'm in my underwear and bra. Fuck that shirt. It wasn't mines anyways, maybe Jays.

"Now my fucking chest is bruised. Dumb ass!"

"What you just did was pointless."

"No the fuck it wasn't. I wanted you to let me go."

She came towards me and I walked back. That was dumb because I fell back into the small chair in the corner. I just huffed as she stood over me and licked her lips. Need to hurry and get this over with so I can go to sleep. I'm not in the mood.

"Get naked and go lay down."

"Bey-"

"Get naked....go lay down."

I stood up and mushed her back. She all up on me but want me to get up, so fucking irrational. 

Once I got naked, I laid down on my back and waited for her to come. She only got so long until I say fuck her and go to sleep. This is me letting her get her get back, i'm not even scared anymore. That's long gone.