"Thats my boyfriend you're threatening"

Theo and Liam were sat sprawled out on Liam's bed. Going through different sheets of homework the teacher had given them at school.

"What the fuck is a pillagram?" Liam huffed, eyebrows drawn together in confusion as he read over the words next to it. Trying to desperately understand what it meant.

Theo slapped the back of Liam's head "you're such an idiot."

Liam flipped him off, scrawling some words onto his page before he was flinging the booklet across the room. Groaning into his bedsheets as he rolled over, eyeing Theo with a bored expression.

Theo rolled his eyes "what?"

Liam smiled "nothing. You're just ugly."

Theo raised a brow down at Liam, leaning over his body with an amused smirk "yeah? Would an ugly guy do this." He leaned down and connected his lips with Liam's, biting down on Liam's lower lip, dragging it into his mouth with a slow drawl.

Pulling away he patted Liam's cheek with a smug little wink.

Liam scoffed and sat up "anyone can do that."

Theo hummed, moving his hand up Liam's thigh, inching over to his crotch before he abruptly palmed the bulge that had appeared there.

"So. An ugly guy gave you that? Jeez Liam. Your standards really are just that low."

Liam scoffed, shoving Theo away and hoping off his bed, heading straight into the walk in bathroom he has connected to his room.

"Dick." He mumbled when he slammed the door behind him.

Theo barked a laugh "you want a pic or the real thing?"

Liam blushed behind the door, grabbing the edge of his sink and leaning his weight onto his arms.

Liam splashed some water onto his face. Thinking of his grandma's panties he'd regrettably discovered in her bathroom when he was visiting a couple years back.

Instantly his boner went down.

Wiping his hands on a towel, he raked one through his hair.

A loud bang rang out from behind the bathroom door then a curse and grunt of pain from Theo.

Liam swung the door open quickly, eyes widening when he just barely missed the punch that flew above his head.

Twisting his body round, he brang his elbow back and slammed it into the guys ribs. Nudging it uncomfortablely in there.

The guy cursed loudly, making a hissing sound when he snapped his hand up and round Liam's bicep, turning it crooked as he popped Liam's arm out of its socket.

Crying out, Liam sunk to the floor, winding his leg round and bringing it under the attackers leg, knocking him off his feet.

Liam took the chance to pop his arm back into place, proceeding to look over at Theo, who was holding his chest whilst blood ran between his fingers. He smiled tightly at Liam "I'm fine." Is all he said whilst he pushed himself off Liam's door and shook his arms out, coming over to Liam's side.

They fought side by side. Flipping over each other's bodies and throwing punches left and right.

The guy or thing. Whatever he was barred his teeth at Liam, growling at him when he shoved a leg out, knocking Liam off his feet this time.

Theo threw a hit at the guys stomach, knocking the air out of his lungs, Theo flipped over him and onto the bed behind, jumping onto his shoulders. Theo wrapped his legs around the guys head, squeezing tightly whislt he dragged his claws through the guys patchy hair.