He would love to kiss you or touch you but at his home? Nope, not a chance. It was small and it was already embarrassing to ask you to come but again where would he take you? At his home it would be good and yes watching your traces at his home would be too good for him.

He would take the risk.

"Shall we go then?"

"Y-yes."

+++

Jimin pulls up his car in a colony.

Little children were playing around the colony, it was a lively place.

Jimin gets off the car helping you get out and as you do, a ball suddenly gets kicked your way and before Jimin could dodge it you kick it with your leg with a spin ultimately hitting the goal.

The children stand shocked as you laugh walking further, "That was a nice one."

"You play football?" Jimin stands shook too as you laugh again, "I used to,"

"JIMIN HYUNG BROUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Those little children suddenly started shouting around as a blush covers your face. Whereas Jimin was struggling hard to shut them up but it was so damn evident he liked hearing what they were saying.

After a few minutes, they finally calmed down only to compliment your looks right after. They told how mesmerized they were to see such beauty in real.

Jimin couldn't agree more. He seemed to appreciate what they were saying. Even promised them to buy them a new football to play.

The way he was having conversations with them made him look so mature and childish at the same time that it made you miss your brother.

"My apartment is on the eighth floor," Jimin said, taking your attention, grabbing the bag from your hands and guiding you towards the elevator. "It's not big, so don't get surprised if you don't find anything like your house." He chuckled in last, making his sentence a tad bit like a joke.

3rd floor passed and you couldn't wait to reach his apartment. He made it sound easy. Living in an apartment after living in a big mansion in Europe.

You wouldn't lie if you didn't google about the tragic incident of The Park's business that happened in 2016. It was one of the biggest flash news of that time. The family got bankrupt, they had to sell everything they had. Swindlers were looking for them everywhere, loan sharks knocking on their houses now and then. The news got down when they came back to Korea.

As Jimin previously mentioned, he came here to Seoul living far away from his family who has been living in Busan. It's been five years since he last saw them.

Five years away from his family.

Struggling with a living, paying monthly rent, and working part-time while studying at the same time. He has never ever shown an ounce of worry on his face, and always kept a perfect picture of himself in front of everyone as if he was living a good life.

He had Jennie as his only bound and you couldn't imagine how hard it would've been for him to let go of the only person he had been holding onto.

And yet here he was standing before you, taking care of you as if he hadn't had his own share of worries to take care of.

But again, the most beautiful thing about him was keeping hope, and not giving up. He must've not allowed himself to fall in love again because of the pain it left behind, but God he fell, he fell for you. He couldn't stop.

He was latching onto things that made him find happiness in his dark life. You were the one giving him hope, making him believe there was more to being sad and crying over life.