"Bloom would be stupid to do that." As soon as the words leave his mouth my vision turns red and I punch him across the jaw. "You don't talk about her like that." I bark. He stumbles back but catches himself real quick. "You don't matter to her. As soon as she met me, you were history." I say between my teeth, feeling angry at how he still believes she likes him a bit and dares to mention her name in the connection to the word "stupid". We could make this about the time I burned him but we both know that it's all about her and it always will be until one of us dies.

He attacks me, groaning and reaching for my collar. I shake him off and want to punch him again but he grabs my wrist mid air and hits me right into my stomach. I hold my breath for a second. "You're just a phase! She'll realize that soon enough and come to her senses." He yells, wanting to attack me but I grab his collar and lift him. "I'm all over Bloom, you fucking bastard. I'm in her brain, in her blood and in her heart." I yell back and roughly throw him against the wall of shelves with books. A few fall off but it doesn't matter. He groans in pain again but his eyes are spitting fire. My blood is boiling. He really thinks he can win her back but that's not even a possibility.

"You hurt her! She's blinded because you're manipulating her but you're not good for her and you know it." He thinks he knows everything so much better than us. He headbutts me. I back off with the dull pain that spreads out in the centre of my face. My vision blurs for a second but I blink it away. Unfortunately too late because he kicks me right into my kidney which is unbelievably dangerous and cruel. My stomach gets sick with the pain that his hard kick brings and it makes liquid heat run down my arms. My blood pumps faster and I can't stand without holding onto a chair. Only then I realize that we carried the fight into the living space.

He really wants to kill me.

"Your face is ugly. No mask you could wear could hide your ugliness. Bloom will love me again. In fact she never stopped."

I feel like throwing up but my anger is more present than my sickness.

I see red.

He kicks me in the back of my knees. I fall and land on the ground.

He feels powerful.

I grab his ankle and pull so hard that he falls and I can hear his head hit the ground. Not hard enough to kill him but enough to pain him. I get on top of him and pin him to the ground. There's panic in his eyes. He's trying to hide it but he's terrified.

"I planted my soul inside her. How do you think she'll get rid of me? We are inseparable." I punch him right across his face several times until he bleeds and I don't even notice that my knuckles start to bleed too. "You are sick! You know that you can't keep her without tricks like these!" He manages to speak between my punches until he grabs my neck and holds me away by an arm length to strangle me. I tense and grab his wrist but he turns me over before I get to push him off. This silly boy. He gets on top of me and tries to strangle me with his bare hands. Big mistake. "I love Bloom more than anyone ever could. If this doesn't work, I'll find another way to make her mine. I will never leave her to you or any other man. You got that?" I uppercut him and watch his head snap back.

He falls off me. I get on my feet but can't ignore the ugly pain at my kidney. He lays there as I kick him right into his ribs and hear them break. He likes to kick me? I can do that too and even harder than him.

"If you ever dare to talk to her again..." I place my foot on his chest and watch how he struggles to breathe. His face is covered in blood and so are my clothes. I will have to change again. Stupid fuck. I just got ready for Bloom.

He screams in pain and grabs my other foot to bite my ankle. I groan loudly as I notice that he broke the skin with his teeth. I never thought getting bit would hurt so awfully. So all I can do is react awfully too. I rip my ankle away and press down harder with my foot on his chest to make it harder for him to breathe.