4. Can't stop this thing we started

I've made up my mind
Don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong, I am right
Don't need to look no further
This ain't lust
I know this is love, but

"You're not alone"

"The choice is yours!"

"Abortion" Brooke stared wide-eyed at the pamphlets lying on her bedside table, she snatched them up before looking over to the other bed where Rachel was still sleeping in.  She groaned before rolling so her back faced Rachel again as she looked at the pamphlets. Brooke could just not believe where her life was heading and where it currently was, just months ago everything was fine.

She had her boyfriend, she had all of her friends, and life seemed good, but now nothing was the same and nothing seemed good. The friendship group was shattered and confused. There was Brooke on one side and Peyton on the other, at least according to Brooke. Then there was Isabelle, Haley, and Madison not sure where to go or how to stand. 

On other parts of Tree Hill Brooke's friends had other issues to deal with themself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" Lucas turned his head to look at Isaballe who had just entered from the backdoor, he was standing on his bed and had just unscrewed the basketball hoop that had been above his bed for a long time

"Moving forward," he said while climbing down from the bed, he put the hoop on the ground leaning it against the wall. Isabelle wrapped her arms around one of Lucas' and leaned gently against him. "It's time to follow a new dream" he continued, but it was still heavy he knew basketball was a dream he simply could not follow anymore. Isabelle closed her eyes and let out a sigh before speaking.

"But you don't have to..." Lucas cut her off but he smiled sweetly down at her, "It's better this way... It's okay" She slowly nodded her head and smiled back before leaning up to give him a light kiss. Isabelle decided to keep her thoughts to herself at the moment, she didn't want to voice it out in fear of it happening more. In the end, she really didn't like change and many things were changing around her at a rapid pace. 

If I tell the world
I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do
If I end up with you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Deb tried to set Dan on fire?" Madison had dropped her mouth while trying to keep her eyes on the road. She had Haley in the car who had come from an intervention at Debra Scott's house which had not gone well. 

"I..yeah I don't know what to say.. it all was just a confusing mess" Haley sighed as she looked out the window seeing trees and houses passing by. 

"I'll say, what family did you marry into cousin?" Madison asked with a breathless laugh, how Lucas and Nathan turned into something normal with a father like theirs was beyond her but also now Nathan's mother's addiction to showing more ugly heads just added to it all. Haley's laugh matched her cousin's while no joy reached her eyes with her thoughts going to her husband and how he was dealing with all of this.