1. The Same Deep Water as You

Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without and just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of, together all the while

Some things we don't talk aboutRather do without and just hold the smileFalling in and out of loveAshamed and proud of, together all the while

You would think a wedding should end with happiness and in a bliss, but for Haley and Nathan, it didn't exactly end that way. they didn't get to London for their honeymoon, Haley was currently sitting in between Lucas and Isabelle holding both of their hands as she leaned her head against Lucas's shoulder.

Isabelle remembers those horrible moments where they came to the bridge where a distraught Haley was standing. Coop and Rachel had gone over the railing with the limousine and Nathan had dived in after them. Now they were just waiting, waiting for news about Nathan, Coop, and Rachel.

Lucas had walked off for a little and ended by the maternity ward, he's looking through the glass at all the newborn babies when Karen walks up to her son. "Hey, any news, ma?" he asks her. Karen shakes her head and turns to look at the babies, she smiles softly as she touches her stomach.

"We need to talk about this pregnancy" she then says looking at Lucas, Lucas smiles a bit at his mother thinking about Keith. "Keith would be so happy. I can't believe you're having his baby" Karen takes a deep breath as she looks at her son.

" I'm not talking about that pregnancy ... who tests did you find at the reception? Was it Isabelle's?" she asks Lucas who then remembers the pregnancy test he had found in the purse. "I'm not sure yet" he answered his mother honestly, he hadn't had the chance to even ask her yet with everything that's happened this afternoon. Karen sighs a little

"I'm your mother, Lucas, and considering that I was pregnant at 17, I just want to know if ... history is repeating itself with my son and his girlfriend," Karen says as Lucas nods his head, he has already had this scared feeling with him and Brooke and now it could be happening again with Isabelle. They didn't have more time to talk when Deb walks up to them, "Nathan's awake" she says smiling. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas walks into the room to see Nathan sitting on the bed awake with Haley and Isabelle in the room as well, "So what? The wedding wasn't enough, you needed even more attention?" Lucas jokingly says as Nathan smiles a little.

"Thank you, Luke" Nathan says holding out his hand towards his brother.

"For what?" Lucas asks him