Ethan flopped onto the couch with a curse, righting himself to glare at her. Completely enjoying herself now, Erin laughed and came to stand between his spread legs, hands on hips.

“I think you’re forgetting something very important here Mr. Lachlan.” Erin said, still standing over him. “This is my game now, and I make the rules, not you. You’ve had your chance to play and now it’s my turn. So, we’re going to do this my way or you can just get the hell out of my office if you’re too chicken.”

Ethan cocked an eyebrow at her in mild surprise, but he chuckled, amused rather than offended.

She expected Ethan to say something, but to her consternation he remained silent, merely watched her with hooded eyes that didn’t quite dim the heated blaze of his stare as it raked over her stocking clad legs, beginning a slow journey upwards, coming to rest on the short hem of her skirt. His gaze practically burned through the fabric, a dark unspoken promise to soon divest her of that particular item of clothing.

She could clearly read the undisguised male appreciation in his look and wanted nothing more than to straddle him and kiss him senseless. Still, this was a game, and she had to play by the rules.

Flashing him a seductive smile, she taunted. “Cat got your tongue?”

“Not at all Sweetcheeks.” Ethan’s gaze did not leave her legs. “I’m simply enjoying the view. The stockings are a nice touch...though I'd have preferred those sexy legs of yours bare to my touch - And I have to admit, I quite like a woman who takes charge of her own seduction.”

Despite her resolve, Erin felt her cheeks heat in pleasure at the dubious compliment. “Don’t tell me you’re some sort of closet Submissive?”

“God no.” Ethan chuckled, finally tearing his eyes away from her legs to look at her properly. “But even if I were into BDSM, I wouldn’t be a sub.”

“Funny, but I sort of pictured you as one.” Erin couldn’t help the veiled insult.

His eyes darkened in response. Slowly, each move deliberate he leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of her legs, his touch eliciting a gasp of pure unadulterated delight from Erin. For the second time, her senses reeled as he ran his hands over the silk stockings, trailing upwards.

Her breathing quickened when Ethan's hands trailed past the hem of her skirt, tracing a slow torturous trail towards her heated, wet panty clad centre.

Even though Erin knew she had to put a stop to this, her body developed a mind of it's own when Ethan's fingers grazed the top of the stockings which ended mid thigh and held up by dainty red ribbons. Her weakened knees threatened to fail her and she had to lean over to grasp Ethan's broad shoulders for support, teeth gritted in an effort to hold back the pleasurable moans that begged to be released from the depths of her throat.

Ethan let out a low growl of appreciation when his fingers encountered the ribbons. "Mmmm...I like this surprise. Nice choice Sweetcheeks."

With great effort, Erin pulled away, ignoring the growl of protest. "Nice try. But I'm still calling the shots Lachlan."

Ethan sighed and raked a hand through his hair, giving her a cheeky grin. "Well, I get points for trying.” He reached for her again but she danced out of reach, giving him a warning look.

“You don’t touch me unless I ask you to.” Erin chided, holding up a hand in warning. “You and I are going to get this damned sexual tension out of the way but we’re only going to do this on my terms. Got that?”

An eyebrow raised in mild surprise and Erin half expected a protest, but Ethan merely nodded flashing her a cocky grin. “This should be interesting.”