21: The Resistance (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Oh. I'm sorry, please continue."

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, there are people who don't like the fact that Max is their Alpha. Only the good people though, those that have seen what exactly he is capable of. They have seen his psychotic tendencies and his true colors. They have seen how he tortures pack members for no reason, sometimes, he goes out of the territory to hunt rouge's who have done absolutely nothing and bring them back to the not-so-secret prison under his cabin to ‘have fun’. They obviously don't want him to rule them anymore.

But here's the problem, the people who don't support him don't outnumber those that do, so they won't be able to use democracy to bring him out of power. There are a lot of vile people in your pack who know about what he is doing but is still siding with him. Many criminals and demons in human flesh, and hardly anyone to trust. Those that don't support Max will soon get tired of hiding in the shadows and will eventually start sending attacks towards Max, they may even get desperate enough to carry out a coup d'état.

Another problem here is that we know that Max won't go down easily. He's very unpredictable and that's what makes him so dangerous. He could decide to kill all of his pack members if he even got a whiff of the rebellious group, or as we like to call ourselves, The Resistance."

"We? You're a part of them? But, I thought that you are working for Max?" My head is starting to hurt with all this new information.

"Yes, I am a part of The Resistance. You see, I-"

"But how? Why? I don't understand, you are a witch, why would you want to work with werewolves."

"I'M GETTING THERE! Geez, can't a girl enjoy having her wonderful monologue without getting interrupted? You know what, I'm not having this conversation anymore. Goodbye!" I could see her face getting red with anger as she tried to stomp away.

"WAIT! I'm sorry, please continue, I promise that I won't speak untill you are done." I bargained. I can't help it, the suspense is just too much.

"Fine" she groaned, "but don't interrupt me again or else I'll turn you into a frog."

Wait...

Can she actually do that?

“I for one don't want to see if she can, so shut it Shawn”

I made a motion to tell her that my lips are sealed.

"Now, where was I? Oh yeah!" she snapped her fingers, "Anyways, I'm not exactly working with Max, I'm more of a... double agent agent per se, kinda like James Bond under cover. Max is holding someone important to me captive and is torturing him. He kidnapped him to use him as leverage against me so that I can help him, and it did work at first, that is untill I ran into a few wolves from The Resistance and I got introduced to the gang. We felt like we could help each other. Since I was already reluctantly working for Maximus, they had me spy on Maximus in order to find a loophole that we can use to beat him. It's a win-win situation for both me and the pack because if we are successful, I can get my brother back from that psycho and the pack can elect a better leader. Ok you can now ask your questions."

Okaaay. This... Is a lot to take in.

The witch's a good guy?

If she's not working for Maximus, then why did she try to hurt Jimmy?

Does Lucy know about The Resistance?

What about Victoria? Does she know about this too?

Why is the witch telling me all this?

Could this just be a trick to stall me?

Millons of questions are running through my head, I don't even know what to ask first. My head is starting to throb with all this information. But first things first...

"Well, what's your name?"

She looked a little flabbergasted, probably surprised that was the first question. She was silent for a few seconds and her mouth kept opening and closing like a fish. It was quite funny actually. She finally collected herself after a few seconds and replied.

"Kota. My name is Kota."

/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/

*Screaming in my older brother's ear*

Oh Gosh. Oh gosh. OH MY FUCKING GOSH!! I can't believe that I've actually hit 1k reads. I love you guys so much!

Okay okay, I know you all probably want to burn my throat for making you wait for such a long time but I was busy with school and other stuff. But since school is closed for Christmas, I will be updating a lot more frequently now.

Anyways, what do you guys think is going to happen in this book? Tbh I haven't really planned this book so I'm just going with the flow, anything could happen!

If you have any questions about what is going on, just drop them in the comments and I will answer them in the next chapter.

You guys can also tell me what you think or want to happen and I might decide to include it, but I just want to know your thoughts on this book through the comments or my profile.

I've actually been losing motivation for this book, and the readers comments actually help me in more ways than you think... Well, except for negative ones. So don't be afraid to drop a few of them here.

As Always, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Adios Amigos
😘