22

His doors opened and we saw SkyQuaker fast asleep on his berth. Megatron chuckled and we went inside. He lifted me up and sat me on his berth and went to his washroom. Hmm. Mommy. SkyQuaker, is something wrong. Hmm, no. I just heard noises. What was daddy like? I like to learn more about him. You said he was a warrior.

Hmm yes he was. He was an excellent warrior. Your uncle I think was a warrior. His name was SkyQuake. I named you after him. Your father was happy when I said I was naming him after his brother. They were actually twins who shared a split spark. Oh. I love my new daddy. He has been there a lot more and you know mommy.

Yes. Your father Megatron. He has been there ever since we lost your father Dreadwing. But you see me and Megatron both suffer the same thing. He actually lost his wife and son. You are giving him a second chance.

Meanwhile while in the washroom Megatron was listening to the conversation. He smiled and he loved his new son and his wife. He walked in and saw his son and wife turning and looking at him.

Daddy. Up please. Megatron smiled and walked over and lifted him up and sat him in his servos. Daddy, so what were you like? Me, well I was a gladiator back in my days. I still prefer myself as a gladiator. Cool. Mommy said that I am giving you a second chance. Megatron looked at TailGlider then back at his son. Yes you are. And I appreciate that.

Soon the doors opened and it was Soundwave with the crib. Megatron got up and helped Soundwave setting the crib down. Thank you Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and left. Megatron lifted his son up and laid him down in the crib. Sleep well my son. He gave him a blanket to keep him warm. Then he came over to my way.

I laid down and rested my eyes when I felt him kissing my cheeks. I smiled and opened my eyes. I looked at him. I love you TailGlider. Thank you for giving me a second chance. He laid down and turned over and we both fell asleep.

It was morning and I walked out of mine and Megatron's shared room and I headed to mine and Dreadwing's old berthroom. I walked in and a whole bunch of memories were flowing back to me. Some memories were too much for me. But some memories I cherished. I walked in and saw Dreadwing's desk and I walked over and sat at Dreadwing's desk. I looked around but then I opened a drawer but noticed a box that was inside. I took the box out and saw a note. It was for SkyQuaker. But Dreadwing wanted to give it to him when he was a bit younger. I opened the box and inside the box was an insignia of Dreadwing's symbol of the Elite-Decepticon. I closed the box. And I got up from his desk and walked out. I was in the halls and I started to read the note. This is what the note said. To SkyQuaker: to my wonderful son SkyQuaker. You mean everything to me and to your carrier. You actually remind me so much of my twin brother SkyQuake. I wish you got to meet him. But fortunately that won't happen. But inside this box is the insignia symbol that I wear on my left chest. Son, I know you will grow up to be a great warrior and a great soldier someday. I love you son, with all my spark. Love your sire Dreadwing.

Megatron was waking up but noticed that TailGlider wasn't in the room. He got up and looked around. Until the doors opened. He looked and saw you. Morning my love I said to him. Morning he responded back. What's that thing in your hand my dear, he asked me? I found it inside Dreadwing's desk. It was for SkyQuaker when he was a little bit younger. SkyQuaker was waking up and heard about the box for him.

I want to see. I went over and handed it to my son. Megatron and I watched him open it. Cool. Mommy what is this symbol of. It's the insignia that your recent father had on his left shoulder. SkyQuaker was happy he got something that reminds him of his deceased sire.