8. Reveal

(08/03/2017)
00:15

"Aren't you suppose to know that better than us?"

I turn to the source of the voice. A small smile make their way towards my lips. I relaxed myself more before opening my mouth.

"You think so?" I play question with question. This guy... is the one that have a special place in #@#@ chess board.

His position in TW&TR can even rival Kakucho. 'Shuji Hanma.' The existence that still is a question to me.

"Yeah! I mean , you control TW&TR while #@#@ is gone,right?"

That's right. It is not easy to keep your mask on while talking to him. I already feel irritated by his word.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. It is easy to handel. The most important thing is, the meeting between Manjiro and Naoto."

I quickly change the talk so that we won't need to go over such a st*p*d thing.

Sitting straight once again,I reach the paper that is place on the round table. Taking a deep breath before standing back to my feet.

I walk toward #@#@. I place my free hand on his shoulder while bending my body to reach his level of sitting.

Whispering something in his ear he give me his full attention. Rising one of his eyebrow.

"Sure." Just a short answer. I smile again when I get his permission. I will reveal the truth.

The first person that will become the target. Also the unlucky person. 'Sorry man.'

"From the report I receive,I find that..." i purposely stop my word to look at the confusion face of other. I try to not laugh.

Raising that paper up hight and throw it on the table. All of it scatter everywhere that it even reach the end of the round table.

A smirk make their way to my lips. A sarcastic voice come out.

"There is some funny thing that Manjiro has offer our Mr. Detective so he could find the real leader of The Wolfs and The Rose!"

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

09/03/2017
(13:40)

"Naoto..." right after hearing my voice he turn to look at me. My younger brother that always look so innocent... 'where is that kid now?'

"I have heard the news." His speak up. His eyes is like he is watching a play with no interests.

I walk in front of him and stop only a few step away. If I can open that head of him,can I know what you are thinking right now.

"What are you going to do next?" My question come out stiff. It is me that drag him into this abyss but I question him like he is the one that did wrong.

A small smile can be seen on his lips. I till head to the side. 'What is so funny?'

"Sister." I was snap out of my tought by his sudden call.

"I have ask you multiple time, Why did you choose this path?" Suddently? Why did it turn to me when we just talk about you.

"I tought you already know the answer." I answer him back. Yes,the fact that I am where I am today,he already know why.

'Why keep asking question that you already knew the answer?'

"Do you know why I choose this path,sister?"

...

His question manage to surprise me. Now that have me realise it,why is Naoto here with me.

I cut of conection with our parents and drop out of college. I have no memories where me and Naoto make any contact before.

He just suddenly come to me and call his name.

"Why..." I can't voice out my tought. I just now realise that I let Naoto stay with me just because he know him.

"You don't know,right?" Ah... I to focus to him that I forget who is infront of me.

"I am not blaming you,I'm just curious."

Then why are you saying thing like this out of no where.

What are you up to? Why did he even help you in the first place?

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

09/03/2017
(15:15)

"I thought you wouldn't show up." I turn my body around after I confirm who is it.

"Where is he?" So inpatient. Well you is fearless that is why you receive his respect.

"He is waiting in his office." Turning back my body to the computer on my lap he step away slowly from his old spot.

"..." how cold. I can even feel the same cold when talking with #@#@.

"Woi Koko,you good?" Do I look good in your eyes?

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

09/03/2017
(15:20)

Knok

Knok

"Come in." The voice from the other side of the door  can be heard. Reaching the door knob,I make my way in.

After closing the door behind me,I step to the front of the table the he use.

The person in front of me seem busy even though he just return.

I take a sit at the chair that was place in front of his table. I examined his look. A little different from the first time we meet.

Black hair. Blue ocean pair of eyes. No emotions. Nothing change much except his hair style.

"I'm sorry I didn't attend the meeting yesterday." I start the conversation. Right after hearing my voice,he stop his hand and put down the pen.

His face that been looking down at the paper look up at me.

'Just like before...' this situation is almost the same as when we first meet.

"What is it that you want to know,Naoto?"