1.Let's Beggin

"Talking"
'Thinking'

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

Have you guys heard about the most crulest crimnal organisation?

The Rose & Tamed Wolfs

TR&TW

That what they call themself. No one know the reason behind it. Is it to show their loyalty toward their leader or to tell their leader is a woman nobody know.

But the reason the asumtion is still not completly true is because they...

Have no leader.

No one know how they get to the top without a leader.

They is a criminal with 5 member and unknow leader. That what people know.

But this news slowly getting down went a new thing show up.

A delinque group that just join the underworld.

They was know as...

Tokyo Manji Gang

Toman

The delinque group that rost up to the top in the delinque world after the fall of Tenjiku.

They got popular because of their only goal.

It is to find the one that strat and end the figh between...

Toman vs Valhalla

Toman vs Tenjiku

Toman vs BD

Toman vs Rokuhara Tandai

And much more.

But...

This fact is not well know.

It is said this person is someone who has play them before and now they here for revenge...

But...

Who is this people?

How can they be so strong to even join the under world?

And...

What is the identity of this unknow person?

How can he be the one that strat all of the fight in the past?

How strong is he?

And...

Who exacly the leader of TR&TW?

What kind of person is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new mestry appear...

A new question a rise...

A new answer was given...

A new fight will beggin...

A new clue will be find...

A new path will be show...

This is where it all beggin...

The return of TR&TW leader...

And Toman that join the underworld...

How will thing go?

Follow the story with the new plot twist.

EYES THAT SEE ALL OF IT

S2

~BEGGIN~

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

(15/02/2017)
=19:23

... POV

I was just scrolling on the internet,until I saw a news. A news about the delinque.

'Huh?' I was just chilling,but what the hell is this?

NUMBER 1 DELINQUE IS JOINING THE UNDERWORLD

That was is written there. I was wondering who could this fearless delinque is? I mean,number 1? Ofcourse there is only 1 delinque group I know with such hight position.

And I guest im right...

TOKYO MANJI GANG IS IN UNDERWORLD!!??

Huh... what kind of luck is this? Tokyo Manji? Is in underworld? How should I explain this to the other? I thougt today is my day oof.

"You look like you having some trouble." GOSH! If its not because of experience,I would already pull my gun and kill him.

"Ah yes... a really big trouble... ." I give him a small smile. He also give me one.
'I wish I can punch that face of your's.'

"Need some help?" He ask. Since when is he so nice. But its also good,I cant handel thing alone.

But before I get to speak,my phone ring. I was wondering who could it be,until I see the name on it.

The one that standing beside me also wear a shock face. Who would't?

The leader that have never call us is suddenly calling.

"P-put in on a speaker." Did he just stuter. But, whatever. I pick up the call and put it on a speaker.

"Hello." I get a goosebump hearing his voice. Why the hell is he calling!!??

"Ah-AH YES! Yes Hello!" I answer back. I just realise I been silent the whole time.

"Have you seen the news?" ...

Oh gosh... If I can stop the time I would. Have the news reach him? It was so fast. Did he have some spy or something?

"Ah yes. I have seen it." I answe him back. I try to stay as calm as possible.

"..." what? Why is he silent. Please answer. You going to kill me with that silent.

"Let the other find out about it on their on." Huh? So suddenly. What is he planing now?

"Wait...

Until I return...

Rindou and Kakucho."