Chapter ten

*a week later*

"Where is he? We've looked everywhere!" Percy groaned, slumping down in the chair by Nico. Nico moaned, his head falling on Percy's shoulder. "You feeling better?" Nico shrugged. "Not really... The baby is really hurting me." Percy frowned and kissed Nico's head. "I'll call Jason. Maybe he could help us find Ethan, too." Nico nodded and shut his eyes as Percy left to call Jason.

Jason pressed his ear against Nico's stomach. "They seem... I'm going to run out to my car and get something." Nico groaned softly and Jason ran out of the house. He came back in almost immediately, holding multiple things. He kneeled down by Nico. "We need to check some stuff... Pants off." Nico nodded, wiggling out of his sweats. Jason frowned, pressing his hand on Nico's lower stomach. He took out a stethoscope (I think) and pressed it on his stomach. He stared for a moment, then moved the stethoscope to Nico's back. He shook his head, chewing his cheek. "I... I need to talk to Percy." Nico nodded the kitchen, pulling a blanket over himself. "Percy... Nico, uh.... He..."Percy furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head in confusing. "What happened? Jason?" Jason sighed, glancing at Percy. "He lost the babies." Percy froze. "Are you sure?" "Yeah... They didn't have heartbeats and..." "They?" Jason stared at the floor. "He was supposed to have five." Percy swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded. "Great. So... Can you help us find Ethan?" Percy asked, his voice wavering. "Yeah. Yeah, anything." He said, then they went to see Nico.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter and the lack of one yesterday but I fell like shit and I really don't want to do anything.... I'll try to update again but I don't know how long it will be...