Chapter seven

*two-ish days later?*

Percy opened the door as the bell rang. "Oh... Hi Jason." He said, glancing over his shoulder to where Nico was laying with his hand on his stomach. "I came to check that Nico is healing right." "Okay. Come right in." Percy strained, opening the door. Jason smiled and walked to the couch where Nico was laying. Jason keeled beside him, resting a hand on his stomach. "Does anything hurt?"Nico shook his head. "No I feel fine." Jason nodded, checking Nico's heartbeat and things. He nodded slightly. "Everything seems fine... Oh." Jason's voice faded as he saw spots of blood on Nico's pants. Nico looked down, then stared up at Percy. "Um..." Jason sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "What did I tell you guys?" He growled slightly. "Not to do it." Percy muttered guiltily. Jason nodded, pushing himself up. "Why does no one listen to me?" He shook his head. "I'm going to assume you don't want me to tell you what might happen to you since you didn't listen so you guys have fun with this." Jason muttered, leaving the house. Nico looked down at his lap, chewing his lip. "I'm sorry Nico... I'll go talk to him." Percy squeezed Nico's shoulder and followed Jason out of the house.

"Jason! What do you mean?" Percy asked, pulling Jason's arm. Jason sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Percy. Why would you fuck him when I told you specifically not to!" Jason yelled, shoving Percy against the wall. "Why do you care so much!" Percy spat, holding Jason's shirt. "I- Percy. I don't want you or Nico to get hurt." Jason chose his words carefully, staring at the floor. "Then can you tell me what will happen?" Percy growled. "If you guys are careful, hopefully nothing. If anything happens to Nico, a miscarriage or... Or he could die." Jason muttered, glancing up at Percy. Percy sighed, letting Jason go. "Great. I'll... Yeah. " He nodded then walked back into the house, shutting the door behind him. Jason sighed, covering his face. What if I killed him? He thought, stumbling to his car. What if he dies because of me?

Percy stepped over to the couch quietly, smiling softly as he saw Nico fast asleep. He scooped him up, carrying him to the bed and laying him down carefully. Nico snuggled into the blankets, grunting softly. Percy smiled, kissed him, then left the room.

A/N: Sorry it's been like... 10 days since the last update, but I just got ungrounded :/ Yeah, long story short, I had to dissect a frog but I had a panic attack so my dad took my computer and phone away.... Yeah, I'll try to update more, but I am really busy.... Hope you guys enjoy the story ^-^