Chapter six

*A week later(yeah, I know, this should be the last skip for now)*

Percy sighed as he woke to the sound of Nico retching. He stepped into the bathroom, rubbing Nico's back. "How are you?" Nico shuddered, gazing up at Percy with a small grin on his face. He handed Percy a plastic stick. Percy's eyes scanned it and he smiled. "Your're pregnant." Nico nodded, gagging slightly. He flushed the toilet then cleaned his mouth. Percy pecked his lips softly, resting a hand on Nico's stomach. "Should we tell the twins?" Nico bit his lip. "Not yet. Soon." Percy nodded in agreement, kissing Nico's forehead. "Soon."

...

Ethan sighed, running his fingers through Emma's hair. "I'll be right back, Em." He kissed her forehead and crawled off the bed, stepping into the bathroom. He glanced down at the trashcan and froze. "Uh...." He looked around as He pulled the plastic tube out of the trash. "Positive!" He whispered loudly, running back to his room. "Emma! Is this yours?" She stared at it for a minute. "Definitely not. If I was gonna have a baby I would tell you." He grunted in response. He turned and walked into his parents room, still staring at the test. "Did Annabeth come over?" He asked as his dad's looked up. "No, why- Oh!" Nico yelled, pulling the test from his grasp. "This is uh... I.... Percy?" Nico asked and Percy sighed, nodding softly. "I think its time to tell them. Ethan, go get your brother." Ethan nodded, scampering from the room. He came back with a confused Evan. "What's going O- is Emma pregnant?" He asked, his eyes wide. Ethan slapped him. "Wait, you guys are having sex?" Nico asked. "I never said that! Shut up!" Ethan muttered, jabbing Evan with his elbow. "That's another conversation." Percy said, nudging Nico to go on. "So. You guys are twins..." Nico started awkwardly, his face flushing. "You um...." "Are we going to meet out biological parents?" Evan asked excitedly. Nico bit his lip, glancing at Percy. "Er... You have?" He spoke as a question. Ethan and Evan looked at each other. "We have?" Nico groaned softly. "Well.... Yes. You see... Percy and I are your actual parents." Nico stammered and Ethan laughed slightly. "N-no we aren't. You guys are both guys." "Nico is um.... A strange case. He has male and female parts..." Percy explained. "Oh. So uh.... This is yours?" Ethan asked, pointing to the test. Nico nodded hesitantly. "Cool." Evan said, hugging his dad's. "We're going to have a sibling." Ethan nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Cool." He said, joining in on the hug.