Black and white(2)

"You! You're laughing at me?!" His face reddened in anger. His strides were large as he walked to the  person behind Yi Heng.

His face became more vicious as he saw the man's drunken hands, slithering across Yi Heng's waist, brushing the skin softly as his green eyes twinkled mischievously at Huo Cheng.

Huo Cheng reached out, trying to grab him and pull him away from the places he caressed but Yi Heng yanked his hand back, and then those green eyes suddenly cowered in fear, looking behind him with apprehension.

A calm voice voiced behind Huo Cheng gently berating him, "Huo Cheng, what are you doing in public? This isn't the place to be acting like this. And don’t treat Yang Hua like this he's an employee of ours, having worked with us for so long. Isn't that so Yang Hua?"

"Y-Yes, Mr. Gu."

"Gu Hai, don't you have a business deal to negotiate or an employee's throat to shove your tongue down?" Huo Cheng's eyebrows knitted annoyed by the smiling face.

"Huo Cheng, don't you have parents to throw a tantrum at instead of doing it in my club?"

"Ah, Yi Heng, let's go to a more private room to talk about business." He gently grasped Yi Heng's wrist and smiled softly when he it flicked aside. "That's fine. we can chat about business anoth-"

Thud!

Yang Feng collapsed, his eyes blurring into sickness. However, his eyes always stayed on Yi Heng, his towering body embellished with a suit and tie.

Yi Heng looked at feverish man trembling on floor and lightly picked him up, as he took out his phone Yi Heng laid him on his shoulder, and Yang Hua's arms subconsciously wrapped around his neck placing his head beside Yi Heng's as the two focused on the departing people, glaring daggers at the man going in and out of consciousness in Yi Heng's arms.

"Get the car to the front and come to the private area."

"Yes, sir."

Gu Hai placed his hands behind his body, drawing blood as he dug deep into the skin. He unwillingly left Yi Heng alone and walked away. The cordial smile on his face dropping quickly as he turned.

Yi Heng walked casually with Yang Hua in his arms and dumped him into Feng's arms when he saw him, "Excuse me, sir, but who is this?"

Yi Heng glanced at him, "I'm not sure."

He took long strides out of the club letting his assistant hurry behind, Feng carelessly dumped Yang Hua in the back of the car making sure that he wasn't close or leaning against Yi Heng then he got into the driver's seat relaxed.

"Drive to the hospital." Assistant Feng frowned, irritated with the additional man suddenly leaning on Yi Heng's arms.

With the bright morning rays as guidance, the assistant occasionally peeked at Yi Heng in the rear view mirror. Assistant Feng found the clingy figure in his boss's arms to be an eyesore. From resting his head on Yi Heng's shoulders, Yang Hua's legs hanging over Yi Heng's, his arms wrapped again around Yi Heng's neck, plump peach lips laboriously breathing down his ear it annoyed him to no end.

He was, however, relieved to see his workaholic boss still as indifferent as ever, typing away at something.

The assistant hummed a happy tune excited to get rid of the drugged man as he sped down the highway.

His leather shoes steadily crossed the gray carpets speckled with blood, and the glass doors slid open. The place was filled with a scent of aged blood and death repressed by disinfectant. The hospital was slow, nurses blinking rapidly to stay awake as the receptionist dumbly repeated the same sentence, "Good morning, What's your problem?"

"He's sick." The receptionist's arm supporting her chin slipped as she looked up, causing her to slam her chin into the desk. She subconsciously ignored the pain and the man clinging onto Yi Heng with a blurry red face.

The nurses walked up to Yi Heng ready to take Yang Hua away, however as they finally removed him from Yi Heng they found that they couldn't remove the hand that had latched onto his so they took Yi Heng in addition.

The night sky crackled with sporadic lights, feeding the star filled sky with touches of bright colors as the earth filled with a dewy scent. People walked speedily as they left wispy steam trains in their wake.

His laptop was brightly emitting light, leaving a soft glow on one side of the room, the twinkling stars leaving small presents as they passed by the men joined at the hands.

Yang Hua moved, tossing and turning in his sleep as he showed a desperate expression. "Don't leave me!"

"Please don't leave me!"

"I'll stay with you!"

"Stop!"

He calmed down fast, whispering the last words as he held onto Yi Heng's arm tighter, "It hurts."

Yang Hua, like fitting a puzzle, put his hand into Yi Heng's and locked them together as he slightly opened his eyes, staring at Yi Heng, "Don't leave me. Please?"

"... I will stay with you for tonight." He continued his work as the sun's first rays graced them shyly, wrapping around tall buildings and trying to find its way through the little spaces.

Yang Hua turned softly, taking his time to wake up, knocks resounded against the door, drawing the attention of the two in the room. "Sir, I brought you breakfast. Can I come in?"

"Yes."

Yi Heng lightly patted the man on the face, "Have you woken up now?"

Assistant Feng found Yang Hua even more unpleasing to the eye, "Sir, we have urgent work to do."

"Let's go."

"Wait! May I please talk to you alone?"

Yi Heng signaled to his assistant to leave, the door clicking with more force than usual. Yang Hua fidgeted on the bed, looking away as he spoke, "Thank you for saving me, but  I'm scared that Mr. Gu might retaliate against me if I stay home."

"So can I live with you?"