Black and white(1)

[Host! What are you doing? The protagonist is calling you!]

The steam rolled off the edges of the delicate coffee cup curling towards his hand as it made an attempt to smother it in its hazy embrace.

Yi Heng looked through the reports of the company's subsidiaries, noting down the ones that needed further inspection as the morning sun unknowingly entered the desolate cafe, softly laying dazed illumination on his slicked hair it did not however leave any traces of light on his pale skin.

The staff at the counter seemed to be tip toeing around the place, the dark wood floor smooth to touch stacked upon by the inky brown walls. Fluttering caged lights were off, they stayed still as if stuck in time.

[You need to go and save him!] The system could feel its mechanical blood pressure rising, [I shouldn't have picked this guy. All he does is work or ignore the plot! Like his damn assistant was supposed to betray him and sell company secrets to his enemy but now both the enemy and assistant are infatuated with him!! Everyone in this damn world is infatuated with him! I'm a villain system not a heartthrob one! Ahhh!]

He placed the rim upon his lip slowly scrutinizing the taste as he continued the work at hand, "Assistant Feng, get the 5th subsidiary to send more thorough information on this cafe."

"Yes sir."

Picking up the phone from his blue suit pocket, his enamored face scrunched up with disgust as he read the number, "Sir, Your phone is ringing."

[Please just save him this once! Then you won't have to associate with him again!]

"Pass me the phone." Reluctantly placing the phone in Yi Heng's hand, he watched as the soft vibrations stopped filling the place with the sound of a sobbing mess. "G-Gege. Please come save me. Th-They're forcing me to drink. I'm scared." His last words were barely understood, tightly smothered by the noise of the background.

"Where are you?"

Huo Cheng's voice hitched nervously awaiting harsh scolding, "N-Night Club, room 100."

"My assistant will get you."

"No! You have to come!"

"I-If it's not you then, then I'll be sad!"

He hurriedly shouted as if he was sure his emotions were moving.

[Host. You specifically have to go help him.]

".I'll be there soon."

Unhurriedly he walked out the cafe, the door jingling in the chilly morning breeze, as the sky still lay in a slight slumber it let out soft breaths tickling the world below as the sun yawned for the start of a new month, its little hiccups causing small bursts of light.
                                                                                   ...

Alcohol frenzied through their bodies, washing down their consciousness into a colorful blur. A sweet scent ran through the air, booming music and desolate souls their withering hearts cried out deceived by a burning throat's hushed promises. They hold each other desperately their figures as if dancing upon fire's desire, some touched with dependance and others with greed.

Some had hands made with rubies reaching out destroying anything in reach with glee, with bodies bathed in diamond they take without care. Yi Heng walked in lighting up the place, the dim red settling onto his shoulders softly kissed him. The place was unfitting, as he seemed to freeze everything that got close to him, his unimaginably beautiful figure was striking.

A sea of people moved to side without thinking their eyes drawn to a figure half seen in the sensually dimmed lighting.

"Am I dreaming or is that really Yi Heng." His body sprung out of the cushioned chair leaning on the balcony, the sashaying jewelry that wrapped around him clinked at his sudden movement, the bottle of wine grasped in his hand slipped to the floor.

"You're obviously having another one of your wishful dreams. Do you really think that Yi Heng would come to a place like th-." Languid eyes widened as obsession glazed over. "That really is him, what is he here for?"

"I think he's here for Huo Cheng. Remember that that b*stard said that Yi Heng has loved him for years."

"Haa. He's obviously lying Yi Heng is stone-cold heartless, its impossible for that man to love anyone and even if he did then that would be the greatest lie ever."

"We should probably inform Gu Hai that he's here right?" He stared at friend who had fully handed his attention to the icy figure disappearing down the private hall.

"No."

"You! You do remember what happened the last time we didn't tell him?! Whatever i'll just go myself!"
                                                                                   ...

"Leave me alone! Get away from me!" The small frame on the bed shivered, his tears mirror shards that fell upon his feverish skin, shadows of distorted human figures surrounded him encapsulating him into a prisoner of his own body. His emerald eyes glared with hate, contrasting his red and weak body.

"Are you not having fun? You work here." They drew in closer to him their ugly faces full of elation. He reached for a fruit bowl, smashing it into their faces as he wildly kicked at their lower body. The frantic figure stumbled out of the encirclement running away from the suffocating room.

"What are you doing?! Run after him!"

His breathing was shaky, he desperately ran reluctant to go back to that room, his feet blindly thundered across the soft carpet. The disheveled white shirt he wore was soaked in wine, he anxiously looked over his shoulder causing him to bump into someone as he fell into their embrace.

The person's hand were cold causing him to fall deeper into their arms, he turned around blankly staring at the man's face in a trance. Then he wrapped his arms around Yi Heng, feeling safer in those arms he plead with him, "Please help me! They want to take me!" He anxiously stared down the hall looking at the group of people.

"Go back to your bosses and tell them the deal is off." The men in black bowed their backs shivering in a stupor as they meet his gaze, turning back the way they went their heads lowered more. "It hurts, they forced a drug on me and then, and then they tried to." His voice faded out cutting off entirely as his tears slid on Yi Heng's shirt.

"Gege!" Huo Cheng shouted causing the person in Yi Heng's arms to hide behind him shaking from the sudden noise. "You said you will save me, but you went to go save him?!"

"It looks like you didn't need my help."

"Gege! I don't care that I didn't need your help! I called you to come to me! So you come to me!"

He flung his hands infuriated, as shouted in expectation for comfort.

"How tiring."

"What did you say?! Did you just call me tiring?! Your supposed to love me, how could you say that to m-"

"Shut up."

The man behind Yi Heng popped his head out, the dim light casting an angelic halo on him as he smiled, his eyes curving along with it as the light created bottomless red eyes.

Looking at Huo Cheng he quietly giggled and mouthed,

"Idiot."