Prologue

The sun was dim in the sky as it rolled among the high rise buildings, softly blanketing them in a dull golden glow as the chiming of vexed honks played on repeat. It filled the foggy sky with the scent of grey exhaust that twinkled like a glistening bubble around the city, it was as if holding a lighter to the sky would set it alight bringing down the heavens as it rained fire.

"Sir, the Tan Group sent us a cooperation proposal." Crimson lips spoke breathily her wispy hair trembling as she bent forward, the buttons on her chest tethering boats among a tsunami's waves. Meticulously groomed with her slick black tights and red heels she stared at the man in front of her, sculpted from a block of 1000 year old ice. He was chillingly beautifully, every inch of him seemed to be made to exist above all others.

Set atop God's peak on an insurmountable mountain to deter all from trying, however even with that knowledge they mindless kept trying believing the climb to him would maybe be an easier summit for them but all failed and will fail.

Graced with a black suit of the finest material and hair made of the darkest silk that glinted in the light, he watched his secretary go on with her antics. "Where's my schedule?"

She gazed at him with lovelorn, intoxicated with the voice that was as if having been soaked in wine, his glance melting her into wax
as she fell in love with him again.

He'll fall in love with me soon enough! I just need to work harder!

She walked to his desk her voice notching octave's, popping her words like bubblegum as her skirt riled up with the exaggerated movement of her heels.
"Sir do you want anything?"

The slender and long fingers slowed their movement, a black pen silently plopping onto the polished table snapping her out of her reverie.

"Get out."

The red tips clattered in her mouth, chipping off slowly as she exhaled dread. Her mind floating back as she walked out the door with the little light stinging her spine, as she was still reluctant to leave.

Yi Heng picked up the black phone on the side, "Fire the secretary."

"Y-Yes sir!"

  ...

The scent of ink unfurled in the almost noiseless room, the tickling of ink on paper      was the only sound for hours leaving the moonlight squatting in a corner careful not to disturb the man as it glinted with a daze, ogling at him.

[Ding! Host found!]

[Loading first world!]