Cinderella

"Hello stepmother, stepsisters!" Ella says to her sleeping step-family before she stabs them with a glass slipper and covers their bodies in cinder. "Now how does it feel to be hurt?! Do you feel the pain?!" Ella yells as she watches them cry and beg for her forgiveness as she laughs maniacally as the life slowly drains from their bodies.

Ella was perfectly sane, and not at all fazed from the pain and suffering her stepmother and stepsisters put her through. Till the night of the ball. They slapped her kicked her and tore her dress to pieces as she cried and begged for them to stop. "How does it feel?!" She screamed while crying. "You ruined my life you cause this!" Once the color drained from their eyes and faces fully Ella rode in her carriage back to the palace where her prince was waiting for her. "He shall never know." Ella thought to herself as she cleaned the blood off her gown and her perfectly light gold skin. "No one shall ever know.." she said aloud to herself a small smile creeping across her face as the carriage made its way toward the case where her prince waited lovingly for her return. "Now for my happily ever after.." Ella thought to herself as the prince held her in his arms and they walk in the castle together.