Mulan

Mulan's loving husband had been killed in war and she was caught in enemy territory trying to finish the war. She has been beaten and hurt physically and mentally for months waiting for her fellow soldiers from her unit to rescue her and any other captives that have lived through the torture as Mulan herself has been put through.

It has been six months since Mulan was rescued by her unit. Mulan has been promoted to helping women and men train to join in fighting to protect their country. There has been no trouble for Mulan, she is always calm and collected, quick on her feet, but she is always thinking of one thing.

A young soldier decides to talk about Chang. Mulan's respected and now dead husband. The soldier decides Chang was nothing but a coward giving his opinion of how Chang should have held himself and defeated his threat before they could kill him. Mulan slowly creeps up on him shoving her sword into his back while they are in training and the others are in their tents getting ready.

Mulan has reached her breaking point and kills more that decide that Chang was an un-worthy soldier. After her work is done killing twelve young men and one child who said that she was slowly dying painfully and begged Mulan to make her wish true to die quickly after she wrote a letter to her family. Mulan killed the little ten year old girl out of her respect for her wishes. Mulan delivered the letter with tears in her eyes. Mulan decided the time has come for her to end her life and join Chang and her family. Her father, mother, grandmother, and Mushoo in the temple with her ancestors. She slowly raised her sword and plunged it in her chest killing her quickly but slowly enough she can pray for forgiveness about the lives of the innocent she took. Mulan was buried a hero although she never knew it the soldiers she killed were traitors sent to kill her and all around them. Mulan was a special person and still is full of life as she blesses those soldiers she once knew with Chang and Mushoo by her side.