TWBU : 28

AMETHYST'S POV

It had been a week since my last interaction with Vincent. I was just watching my tiktok feed when a video of Vincent being interviewed by Korina Sanchez at the orphanage appeared. I smiled at his response since it was clear that he has a genuine affection for kids, and I could also tell how devoted a father he is to Liam.

" Oi ano yan ? Nakakatakot namn yang ngiti mo diyan Amethyst ah. " Saad ni Aviella sakin, andito din siya sa office ko nakitambay na naman.

" Wala kabang work Aviella? Lagi ka nalang nakatambay dito sa office ko ah ? " I said and turned my phone off, she huffed and sipped her iced caramel macchiato. " Bakit bawal ba ? Alis nalang ako. Parang ayaw mo ata andito ako eh. Hmm " She pouted and was about to leave, I rolled my eyes at her.

" Aviella, ano ba nangyari sayo ? " I asked her, she pouted her lips and slumped her body on the sofa " Eh kasi tong si Simon di na nag paramdam sakin ng ilang weeks eh. "

" Baka busy lang yun. No. "

" Sabagay, anak namn siya ng presidente, nakita ko na lang sa tiktok feed ko na nag proxy siya sa dad nya or somehow busy sa work. Nagpaka workaholic pa naman nun.  Eh ikaw at si Vincent kumusta na kayo ? " She said and I shrugged my shoulders in reply and glanced back in my computer.

" Kami ? Di naman kami nag text ni Vinny eh. " I said and she gave me judging look. " Ows di nga ? Di rin siya nagparamdam sayo? " She asked and I nodded my head.

" Di ako makapaniwala na ganun. " I was ready to respond when my phone rang unexpectedly. I glanced at the caller ID and at my friend, who was giving me a skeptical look. " Well who is it? " she asks.
She squeals when I show her my phone, which was still ringing.

" OMG! Pinag usapan lang natin siya ngayon, tsaka siya tumawag oh my ghad! gurl ano pa hinihintay mo, answer the phone. Dali! " She exclaimed excitedly, I hesitated and swiped the answer button.

" H-hey Vinny... " I said. " Uhm hi Amethyst, are you busy tonight? " he inquired on the other line, and I looked at my chuckling companion who was eavesdropping. " Uhm, not really, why? "

" Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight? " he said, and I blushed. My bestfriend shook my shoulders and squealed quietly alongside me. I shushed her and focused on Vinny. " If that's okay with you, if not, it's fine if you can decline, we just met and- " he was rambling in the other line, and I couldn't help but giggle.

" Sure.... Nasa Ilocos kaba ngayon ? " I asked him and I heard him gasped and stuttered out his words." R-really your going out with me tonight ? " he continued. " Y-yeah nasa Ilocos ako ngayon, I'm accompanied my dad here somewhere. And Uhm I guess I can pick you up there sa restaurant nyo by 5 in the afternoon? "

" Yeah sure that would do..... " I said and he bid goodbye and my cheeks were flaming red. " So bakit siya napatawag? Mag share ka naman dali ano ba! " She excitingly said and I rolled my eyes at her. " Parang di alam ah, eh narinig mo naman ano sinabi niya.. He invited me to a dinner tonight... " I said and covered my blushing cheeks.

" Oh em gee!!!!!!!!!! His on that stage na where he will invite you to numerous dates or outings in different places. Gurl sana all next level na, samantala kami ni kalansay. Jusko ewan ko ba dun sa kalansay na yun. "

" Sana all nalang sayo. " She sulked and I rolled my eyes at her words. " Parang mas excited kapa sakin ah... Ikaw nalang kaya ang I date ni Vinny.  " I said and drink my coffee, Aviella gave me a playful smile.

" Wag na. Sayo na yan si bunso and Of course. My bestfriend will be the future wife if Mr. William Vincent Araneta Marcos the  President's youngest son who is a well known  a heartbreaker before. " She said and that caused me to keep quite. " And I forgot his also a handsome single father too... " She added.

" And gurl, may Joseph Simon Araneta Marcos na ako no. Sayo na yan si Vincent akin lang yung kuya niyang ghoster. Puntahan ko kaya yung kalansay na yun sa office niya.  " She said and gave me a look and I shrugged my shoulders.

" Diba you've said already na his busy being a proxy with his dad in every events or perhaps his busy in the office as he is currently the president in the company? " I said and sipped my coffee. She stood up and grabbed her things.

" I'll leave a message to him nalang, not like he'll reply agad naman eh. Halika na. " She said and I gave her a questioning look. " Saan tayo ? " I asked and she gave me 'are you serious look'

" Makeover duh. You can't go on a date like a losyang no. Sa gabi pa naman date nyo so we have an hour to get ready. " She said and dragged me away from my seat.

" Aviella naman eh. Ayokooooo. Tsaka ok naman tung suot ko ah. " I whined as she dragged me out of the restaurant. " Tita alis po muna kami. May date napo ang anak nyo mamaya hehe, ayusan ko lang. " Aviella said to my mother, I glared at her and glanced at mama na who shook her head and waved her hand. " Mag ingat kayo mga anak.... "

A/N
I apologized for the late ud as I am currently busy in school as I'm currently helping decorating our Christmas belen 😶 well hope nagustuhan nyo tung ud na medyo rusty ✌️

A/NI apologized for the late ud as I am currently busy in school as I'm currently helping decorating our Christmas belen 😶 well hope nagustuhan nyo tung ud na medyo rusty ✌️