TWBU : 29

VINCENT'S POV

I am currently here in Ilocos Norte right now because dad decided to brought me here with him and I am causally sitting here outside sa bahay ni Mama Meldy, I smiled as I watched my son running around the garden chasing Oreo.

When I heard someone clear their throat, I jerked my gaze away from my son and up to find Kuya Sandro smirking at me. I raise my brows at him. " What ? "

" Hmm, nothing... " he laughed, and I rolled my eyes. " Simon told me about it..." he began, and I stared at him with surprise. Kuya Simon has just revealed my secret to Kita Sandro, I cursed.

" Do you have any good ideas to share with me? " I said, and he smirked. " Why don't you just bring her to the beach, a beach date is kinda romantic, I guess she'll like that."

" Isn't it like dangerous to have dinner date sa labas? Alam mo naman ang situation ngayon kuya. " I said and he patted my back reassuringly. " It's not like Mina knows Ilocos so far no. Tsaka doon mo lang naman I date si ano ba name ng girl ? " He asks and I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee.

" Amethyst Gayle, Kuya Sands. " I said and he snap his fingers. " Right. But why does her name sounds so familiar to me ? Have we meet her before or ... " He asked me and gave him a smile then shrugged my shoulders playfully.

" We've known her since we were kids kuya. " I said and he gasped in shock. " For real ? Wow. I guess you two are destined to meet each other again. But do you think she'll accept Liam ? "

I was quite for second and sighed. " I'm not sure though but I do hope she accepts my son. I also want my son to be happy and I'm quite saddened na hindi niya na experience  ang may ina siya pero you all guys make sure to make him happy and see what it feels like to be complete. "

" And alam mo naman na ngayon lang ako naging interesado sa isang babae after being traumatized in my past relationship. I'm glad I've got to see her again though. Alam mo ba kuya na Liam once asked me if Amethyst can be his mother, I didn't get to reply to his question but I said something to him.  " I said to my brother.

" And that is? " he inquired, and I smirked. I asked, " Should I tell you? " He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. " Right, I know what you said to Liam, but aren't you going to get ready now? " he remarked, looking at his wristwatch.

"And about your date at the restaurant, I've had Simon make the arrangements by the beach in Saud, and I'm sure she'll love it there. " he massaged my shoulders. " You and your ideas. " I replied as I rose up and turned to walk away, but I stopped and turned to face my brother. " Uh Kuya Sandro, could you possibly help me with my attire for my date? " I asked, blushing, and he smirked.

" Did the heartbreaker Vincent Marcos just ask for my assistance with his date's attire? " he teased. " Nevermind. " I replied as I walked away. I heard him giggle and jogged towards me. " Let's go choose an outfit for your date later; we don't want you to look like a clown." he chuckled.

" I hate you..."

" I love you too, Vinny.." he laughed, wrapping his arms around me.