TWBU : 20

GAYLE'S POV

I was merely standing silently behind my friend who was taking pictures at the airport. I groaned and gave her a bored expression. " Smile ka naman diyan friend, ano ba yan. Napakabugnutin mo naman jusko. Shades2 kapa diyan ha. " Aviella said and I just rolled my eyes at her words. " Kita ko yung pag roll eyes mo gurl. Halika doon muna tayo sa Starbucks. " She said and dragged me towards the cafe.

When we entered the cafe, we were astounded by the number of people present; there are two people who are being besieged by these girls. Like, seriously? Can't these girls give these guys any space?

I squinted and lowered my specs to look, and my eyes widened when I realized who I saw. Aviella squealed alongside me. " Oh my ghad gurl. Nakita na namn natin ang Marcos brothers sayang wala si Simon my labs ko. "

I grabbed my friend's arms and dragged her out of the cafe, while she whined about why I hauled her out. " Gurl naman eh.... Bakit mo naman ako pinalabas.. "

" Shh.. behave ka diyan. Doon nalang tayo sa Bacolod mag kape. Halika na doon na tayo sa loob, malapit na tayo mag board sa plane. " Sabi ko sa kanya while she pouted and followed me.

Passengers going to Bacolod-Silay Airport is now open, please proceed now. Thank you.

We ran to the boarding gate after hearing the announcement and before I could enter, someone bumped into my shoulders, causing my ticket to fall. I cursed and was ready to get it from the floor when I noticed a shoe in front of me and grabbed my ticket.

I looked up to see Vincent Marcos offering me the ticket, which I shakily accepted and bowed " T-thank you... " I stammered, and he nodded, adjusted his backpack, and went away.

" GAYLE! "

My friend screamed at me an I look at her in question. " Destiny ba to? Lagi kayong pinagtagpo dalawa ha. Naka ilan na yan?  Swerte mo gurl. Nag stutter pa nga eh. Yieee. " she said and shook my shoulders.

" Halika na nga .... " Sabi ko tsaka hinatak na siya sa papunta sa boarding gate.

VINCENT'S POV

On our way to the airport with my mother, Liam, and Kuya Sandro, my thoughts stray to our talk kanina. I can't believe Kuya Sandro had a son and kept it a secret for 7 years.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see who it was; it was Kuya Sandro, who was now standing outside the Van; I grabbed my bag and followed him out. " Where's mom and Liam? " I inquired as soon as the door closed and we were strolling inside the airport.

" The bodyguards escorted them first baka ma mobbed na namn tayo ng mga tao dito sa loob. " He said as he adjusted his backpack and I nodded my head. " Uh kuya punta muna tayo saglit ng Starbucks. " I said to him, he hummed and when we reached sa Starbucks bigla nlang kami na mobbed ng mga fans namin. I just smile at them and take a picture with them.

Our bodyguards then secured the space and moved the fans back as I approached the counter to place my order. Finally. I ordered two iced Americano venti. I paid with my black card and took a seat in front of my brother, who was on his phone.

" Kuya, how was it being a father of twins for the first time? " I inquired, and he stopped what he was doing on his phone and placed it on the table, smiling.

" It was scary...... Noong pinanganak nga yung kambal, natatakot talaga sa ako mag ina ko but thankfully their all fine and healthy. I cried when I first held them in my arms you know... " He said and I smiled and I nodded my head agreeing to what he said, as that was what I've felt too.

" Kuya if I may ask ? Did you two have any misunderstandings with ate ? Baka yan yung reason niya why she left with your other son.  " I asked and he shook his head disagreeing. " Wala naman kaming pinag awayan nun eh, well aside from being stressed on both our master's. Not until that one night when I returned home from the library after studying for my master's degree for almost an hour. I just got home in a quiet environment and went to the twins' room to see Andro alone. She left, taking Axel with her.  " He sadly said. " And I still don't know the reason on why she left me. Sana man lang makita ko pa ang isa ko pang anak. " He said and played with his fingers. " Kung nasaan man ngayon ang mag ina ko, sana ok lang sila dalawa namimiss ko na sila eh. Kami ng anak ko. "

I patted his hand. " You'll get through this, Kuya Sandro. Magkikita din kayo ulit kayo. " I murmured, and he smiled. When I heard my name called, I stood up and grabbed my order; Kuya Sandro was now alongside me.

" Mom texted me already. The boarding gate is open na. Diritso na tayo dun. " He remarked as he accepted his drink, I nodded, and we walked out of the cafe, our bodyguards at our backs.

As I approached the boarding gate, I noticed someone nodding her head in agreement with what her companion had said. " Hmm staring at her again. Destiny ata kayo no. Lagi kayo pinagtagpo pero di natin alam kung tadhana ba talaga yan. " Kuya Sandro muttered at my side, I simply shook my head and handed my ticket to the attendant and entered the airplane, I then plugged in my earbuds and closed my eyes ignoring my brothers taunting.